Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajYour feedback matters!
Hello , my name is bhargav from gujrat jamnagar i have some problem in mouth there is ulcer and some pain in teeth please give me hints.
I ve plaque on the inner side of my teeth and ot won't come off by brushing. Also if I try hard it starts bleeding. What can I do now to get it removed. I heard scaling weakens the gums.
An abscessed tooth is an infection caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease or a cracked tooth. These problems can let bacteria enter the pulp (the soft tissue of a tooth that contains nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue) and can lead to pulp death. When pus builds up at the root tip in the jaw bone, it forms a pus-pocket called an abscess. If the abscess is not treated, it can lead to a serious infection in the jaw bone, teeth and surrounding tissues.
Symptoms of an abscess include:
Redness in the gums
Bad taste in the mouth
An abscessed tooth can be treated with various treatments, depending on the severity of the infection. Here are some of the treatment methods that may be considered.
Antibiotics, to destroy the bacteria causing the infection
Drainage of the infection
Cleaning the space between the tooth and the gum if the cause is from gum disease
Root canal treatment if the abscess is caused by decay or a cracked tooth
Following good oral hygiene practices and routine dental exams will significantly reduce your risk of developing a tooth abscess. If your teeth experience trauma (become loosened or chipped), see your dentist as soon as possible:
What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me filling cavity. But I do not want to do it so I want other suggestion plzzz suggest me.
Actually after brushing my teeth of 4 hours automatically bad smell starts coming from my mouth. How can stop this? Please advise.
Hello doctor, today my friend has coughing near me and during this his saliva comes on my face or mouth. I am worried that saliva is enter in my mouth. Is it transmitted hcv or hiv if he has?
I am 25years old, I have teeth pain from last 2 months, n also I have eye problem, what should I do sir.
My tongue getting dry and white coated In the morning tongue totally dry and in tongue lots of cough and it's got dry and yellows colours pls help me.
Hi, I have slight to medium cavities in my molar teeth, is there a solution to stop those cavities from spreading furthermore without drilling and filling, but to treat them with just some medications or injections? And also if you could suggest any effective oral hygiene products to prevent cavities. Thank you.
I have cavity problem. How can i overcome? Like what diet I have to prefer and I am vegetarian also. Is there any alternate solution to avoid clinical visit?
I am facing teeth ache, numbness, sensetion in different different teeth and head ache in different different part of head for less or more time. After some time teeth ache, numbness and head ache are removed. Some time head ache removed but sensetion are continues. Sensetion are not feel when I am take something cold or hot. It for all time. Any realtion of my allergy problem with all this. (my balgum came from mouth not nose. Nose is always feel dry.) it is my allergy problem.
It is recommended to use a rinse with anti-plaque properties. It helps to reduce the amount of plaque mass in your mouth at any one time. Your best bet is a rinse that contains chlorhexidine. Since such products are only available by prescription, you should ask your dentist whether one would be right for you. Some over-the-counter rinses such as Listerine has been shown to be effective in preventing plaque buildup, but they don’t work as well as those with chlorhexidine.
Doctor my hairs and teeth looks like an old person white and brownish so please suggest me some solution for this.
Hi, I keep getting a random sensation, its like a Muscle twitch that runs across my temples. I have some tmj too on left side. Is it dangerous? I feel this kind of sensations frequently just for 5 or less and when I sleep or rest it goes. My question is these twitching dangerous or not. Please advice regarding this.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?