Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Basavaraj C MYour feedback matters!
Hi, My mother has so much feet pain and she also caused by flat feet.She got so much pain while wake up in the morning and she didn't walk for even 10 mins her age is 43 weight 58 and height is 140 . We go to lot of doctors but did't work . Inject any medicine to her body after that she felt so tired can any one give the solution for it ?
I'm suffering from severe knee pains I consulted a doctor but the medicines aren't working for me what should I do now to control pains.
Please suggest home remedies or proper foods that help in curing lower back ache. My husband age 37 has severe lower back pain since 6 months n exercise is not helping as it should.
I am having leg pain (under feet) when I wake up in the morning. Before an year I was analyzed and told that I have rheumatism problem. Doctor told me to take medicine when even I have pain. Can you please help me for this? I don't want to take medicine.
I had a pain in my right knee since one month. Whenever I do the movement my knee pain starts. One doctor prescribed me a calcium capsules. Tell me what should I do.
Back pain is the main symptom due to which whole body pain is occurred For example legs, knee, shoulders etc.
I am 66 year old and having pain in knees and legs, not getting strength much. But I do all the work, driving walking. I have no other problems. I take pain killers. But I am not feeling comfortable with my legs. I shall be great full, if you suggest some thing so that I could get relief from this problem. Regards.
My GF aged 80 is suffering from rheumatism. Bone breaking sound comes out from body's lower half when he tries to stand from sitting position or walk. Kindly suggest any medication.
I am 26 old female. Before 5 month I had an accident. Now I am fine but my back is hurting when I get up my bed or lay down. What should I do?
I have fracture in my foot.? but I dont take plaster these days. Now my foot is paining hard. What can I do?
From few days I was having a problem while folding my legs in the knee of my left leg, was not able to fold it for more then 1 minute and so yesterday I applied voveran gel on my knee and slept. Today I am able to fold my legs properly but feeling something different as if the part of my leg below knee and above knee is different and cz of this I am not able to walk with my left leg properly. Please reply as soon as possible regarding what is the problem and what should I do so that I get relief. Thankyou.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.