Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi mam . I am planning for pregnancy but not getting conceive. I have met doctor too. But no prblm in all test. Help me to get good diet food that helps pregnancy.
My wife have just got pregnant, As per Sonography it is of 6 weeks. As we have two children already. We don't want this. What is the safest way to remove it. Will medicine be enough.
She is my girlfriend. She is 17 yr old but her period is not regular. She getting it after 3 or 4 month. Is there any problem? we never had any physical contact.
Wife ultrasound says dat at gestation age: 8 weeks 3 days +-7 days and menstrual age: 7 weeks 1 day No fetal node/yolk sac seen Kindly help me is it f9 reports or what else.
Hello Dr. I am 25 years old married female, I had my last periods on 2nd june and today is 26 how can I sure whether I am pregnant or not, I met with husband with the 6 day of my last period with no precaution regularly, kindly tell me how can I know pregnancy with natural remedies?
I am working in IT. I have undergone for c-section and my kid is going to complete one year.Since three to four months there is bleeding(continous for two week and stops for week and again starts).I undergone for Pelvic scan following doctor suggestion and it results everything good.I took pause 500 tablet for 3 days its stooped for three weeks.Again its bleeding now.May i know whats the problem. Is it normal after delivery ?
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have one year old boy during pregnancy my breast size grown but now it has came down. Pls advice any medicine to increase rest size and make is tight also. Im not breast feeding since my boy turned six month. I heard contraceptive pills for family planning tends to increase the brest size? Is it true?
Is licking female ass and vagina are normal?Is it normal to do anal sex?Give me brief answer Thanks.
Hi, I need a consultation on how to avoid pregnancy, we got married just before 2 months and already my wife is facing menstrual problems and she doubts she is conceived. Would like to know how to void pregnancy such case.
I am 26 years old female married five months ago. Since last four months my periods come a week before due date i.e. I start bleeding after 18 or 20 days not after 28 or 30 days. Why? Please help.
Dear Dr. I am 28 year old women I have 2 child. Im pregnant from 36 days I used pregnancy kit and result is positive. I don't want child at this time. Please suggest a medicine for safe abortion.
I am having rubella virus in my report and I had conceived a baby. What should I do wthr to abort this child or give brth?
I am 18 and pregnant with my first child. I took folic acid and other supplements for 3 months and then stopped, and carelessly ate what I felt like. When my pregnancy reached 32 weeks I had a usg and doc said my baby is only 1950 gms at 32 weeks which is not a good weight. I started to take all the supplements all good things veggies, folate and vitamin drinks. But I am very stressed and guilty I did not took proper care of my fetus, I am worried if he will have spina bifida or any other complication? I am so worried what should I eat and what I should not. Should I eat bread and cornflakes or white rice. By the way, my feet or body are swollen, I never had back pain, I am in a very good condition, my hair is all shiny long and amazing, my baby kicks a lot and those kicks are very strong, I never had constipation, I have 3 4 bowel movements a day, Are these things considered for a healthy pregnancy?
Recent report says that my wife is suffering from lack of iron and blood in the body Please advice about food to be taken
Nausea and vomiting can cause weight loss during the first trimester of pregnancy but there is nothing to worry about it.