Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BasanthYour feedback matters!
I had taken misoprostol yesterday night & it's happened 7 hours but still I hadn't bleed. I am so much worried about this please answer me what is the maximum time at which blood may come after taking misoprostol.
I am 23 years recently married I got pregnancy, me and my husband not interested in it, how can I abort it.
If I took pills for unwanted pregnancy ,then it will reduce my further pregnancy chances? Is it true?
Hi. My age 26, height 5.6.weight 59 kg. My periods are regular 28 to 32. My husband semen count also good. I took USG. Hormone test. Its normal only. In USG they mention polycystic ovaries. But I get my periods regular. Also ovulated. Sonography from 6 day to 14 My ovulation happen 14 day. Egg size 24 mm endo line 9.2 and get my periods on 28. Everything is normal but not conceive. Last 5 month took siphene and progynova 21 days. Last month ccq and meprate 10 days. Yesterday I got my periods. Can I continue tablet for another 6 month? Please suggest me next level of treatment and any test required.
I have no period for last 45 days and I am not a pregnant its problems was 2 years my period disturb pleas suggest what I do.
1. तारपीन: कमर तक गुनगुने पानी में बैठे और पेडू (नाभि) पर सेक करने के बाद तारपीन के तेल की मालिश करने से मासिक-धर्म की पीड़ा नष्ट हो जाती है।
2. बबूल: लगभग 250 ग्राम बबूल की छाल को जौकूट यानी पीसकर 2 लीटर पानी में पकाकर काढ़ा बना लें। जब यह 500 मिलीलीटर की मात्रा में रह जाए तो योनि में पिचकारी देने से मासिक-धर्म जारी हो जाता है और उसकी पीड़ा भी शान्त हो जाती है।
3. कालीमिर्च: कालीमिर्च एक ग्राम, रीठे का चूर्ण 3 ग्राम दोनों को कूटकर जल के साथ सेवन करने से आर्तव (माहवारी) की पीड़ा (दर्द) नष्ट हो जाती है।
4. अजवायन: अजवायन, पोदीना, इलायची व सौंफ इन चारों का रस समान मात्रा में लेकर लगभग 50 ग्राम की मात्रा में मासिकस्राव के समय पीने से आर्तव (माहवारी) की पीड़ा नष्ट हो जाती है।
5. रीठा: मासिकस्राव के बाद वायु का प्रकोप होने से स्त्रियों का मस्तिष्क शून्य हो जाता है। आंखों के आगे अंधकार छा जाता है। दांतों की बत्तीसी भिड़ जाती है। इस समय रीठे को पानी में घिसकर झाग (फेन) बनाकर आंखों में अंजन लगाने से तुरन्त वायु का असर दूर होकर स्त्री स्वस्थ हो जाती है।
6. मूली: जब मासिक-धर्म खुलकर न आए तब ऐसी दशा में मूली के बीजों का चूर्ण 4-4 ग्राम की मात्रा में सुबह, दोपहर और शाम सेवन करें। यदि मासिक धर्म बंद हो गया हो, कई महीनों से नहीं आया हो तो मूली, सोया, मेथी और गाजर के बीजों को समान मात्रा में लेकर 4-4 ग्राम की मात्रा में खाकर ऊपर से ताजा पानी पीने से बंद मासिक धर्म खुलकर आता है। मासिक धर्म की कमी के कारण यदि मुंहासे निकलते हों तो प्रात:समय पत्तों सहित एक मूली रोजाना खाएं।
मूली रज (मासिक-धर्म) और वीर्य पुष्ट करती है। श्वेत प्रदर के रोग को दूर करने में भी यह सहायक है।
7. अदरक: मासिक-धर्म के कष्ट में सोंठ और पुराने गुड़ का काढ़ा बनाकर रोगी को पिलाना लाभकारी होता है। ध्यान रहे कि ठण्डे पानी और खट्टी चीजों से परहेज रखें।
8. मेथी: रजोनिवृति के रोग में मेथी को खाने से लाभ मिलता है।
9. गुड़हल: 6-12 ग्राम गुड़हल के फलों का चूर्ण कांजी के साथ दिन में 2 बार सेवन करने से मासिक-धर्म की परेशानी दूर हो जाती है।
10. केसर: लगभग 1 ग्राम का चौथा भाग केसर को दूध में मिलाकर दिन में 2 से 3 बार पीने से मासिक-धर्म के समय दर्द में आराम मिलता है।
11. भांग: मासिक-धर्म के आने से पहले पेट को शुद्ध कर देना चाहिए, फिर गांजा को दिन में 3 बार देते रहने पर माहवारी (मासिक-धर्म) के समय दर्द कम हो जाता है और मासिक-धर्म भी नियमित होने लगता है।
When I performing sex then I feel itching in vagina. I face this problem from last month. What should I do? Please inform me as soon as possible.
I want to conceive baby but follicle converted into cyst. Is any pill for this problem. please help.
Hi doc, I am married female of 26 years trying to conceive from 1.5 years my cycle is 30 days now I am post period of 3 days I have constipation problem from 3 days so can I be pregnant and suggest me when to take home pregnancy test.
Do I get any std or STI or HIV or AIDS? Last 10 days before a transgender done a blow job for me. And I am only received that. And before this itself I have a low immune power. Do I need to undergo any test? If yes means what test I need to do and where in chennai and what's the cost of the test? Please kindly give me a brief answer because I was worrying about this for past 10 days and this is the first time I did and I won't do this anymore please.
Hello, I am Suffering from menstrual problem as from beginning it was not regular as I took homeopathy treatment but it took so long time so after 2 years I stopped it and as I want quick relief after consulting gynaecologist I took 3 months course of allopathic tablets but non of use I have also gone through sonography but reports were normal there after now from 1 month I am taking sio care syrup. But no results are seen. What can I do now to make my periods regular.
My wife is in second trimester but now also she is suffering with gastritis and vomiting.What is the reason?
My wife is 26 years old. She is suffering from pcos problem and under treatment. Doctor gave her hcg injection for ovulation. After fifteen days her period began. Now my wife is feeling frequent urination and pain during urination. Please suggest me treatment for it.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
Hi my girlfriend got pregnant .it is just 1 week and we need to abort it. Which tablet want to use for abortion.
Mr and Mrs X were trying for a baby for the past 4 years. They had approached me for treatment on 20th june 2014 for the treatment of infertility. With the grace of god the lady is now pregnant!! I would like to thank God for blessing the couple with such a priceless gift. What more could have been better for me to end my 22nd November is the day which will be remembered for the rest of my life.
Thank You GOD.. THANK YOU HOMEOPATHY!!!