Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Barnali SharmaYour feedback matters!
In childhood I had fall in masturbation and in middle I had left this habit but now again I fall in this habit .and now my penis size has become small and also I had lost some strength of my pennis .please help me .by this problem I had suffered from depression.
I have a acute pain on my left chest on skin level and little bit inner. And also have mild pain on my left color bone and left shoulder joint. Also feel some difference in temperature like a coldness on my left hand and also left leg. I check a ecg 6month back and found nothing serious on heart what should i do now. My ldl is high now it is 183 and totla cholestrol is 253. Please Advice
I always feeling cold and I'm always suffering from disease related cold and disease related nose.what can be done for this?
When she saw meal she feels nausea and she is a patient of arthritis and she is anaemic and she has no control on urine passing specially at night and feels cold every time.
I'm 21 years and since many days I'm suffering from irritation in my outer region of the vagina. The irritation subsides on its own and then again starts after some days. Controlling to pee has become impossible when I'm out. And when my garments get wet with water or anything then the urge to itch or wash the region exceeds. Please help.
I am asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She have very low or no sexual desire, she loves me so much but she says that she doesn't get arousal, she doesn't feel anything. She is very romantic and vary mature, but on this matter she thinks that she is sexually inactive. She is 19 years of age, thin physic. She is a virgin and she hadn't masturbated by inserting fingers or anything in her vagina, because she don't want to, she doesn't like that area, first time she inserted her fingers but she felt pain and irritation rather than pleasure .She and I both are very concerned about this situation, we both love each other and want to marry. Please suggest. Is there any medical issue. Please explain briefly.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I am 27 yrs, male, married since two months. Borderline testosterone level. Can we find the reason behind this in this age
My wife was suffering from Sheehan's syndrome and treatment was given to her a dose of 2.5 mg omnacortil, as there was deficiency for cortisol hormone in her blood test. By taking this her body is gaining weight. Kindly suggest the remedy.
I am 21 years old boy, have stammering/stuttering problem actually my 2 upper teeth are outwards don't know this problem is due to this reason or not. My voice is not clear to understood its raucous or harsh voice, especially when pronouncing words like three, tree etc. Many people are not able to understood what I am speaking sometimes I have to speak with very slow speed to make people understand. Its been a big problem now. How to overcome this problem?
I am 51 year old, I have continuous occasional fever since last 4 weeks. I have diagnosed the common checks and found normal. In the starting of fever Typhoid detected and I took the complete medicine. Now Typhoid found normal, till I am getting fever. Do help me the further diagnose I should go for as well as may be reason for the same. I lost about 4 KG weight in this period and getting cold.
I am suffering from cough and cold during 7 days but till now no relaxation and it increases sharply so please suggest me syrup and also a antibiotic medicine.
In summers swimming is wonderful for soothing pitta dosha. Other water-based sports and ice-skating are also good choices. Leisurely evening strolls after the heat of the day is relaxing for both mind and body. An occasional moonlight walk soothing for pitta-ruffled emotions.