Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BanurekhaYour feedback matters!
I have been undergone with multiple about eluted angioplasty 3 years ago (Sept 2013) as proactive treatment based on periodic medical report including report of angiography .After angioplasty Now I am around 60 years old taking prescribed medicine regularly as prescribed by cardiologist. quarterly consultation with cardiologist along with lipid blood test report.
Please suggest me the way to get rid of blemishes on my face so that I can look for and feel confident.
Sir I am 17 years old and I experienced that my height did not increase in last 2 years. Sir please help me I do not want to be short.
I am 25, male,problem is that my under arm sweat is yellow in color and it stains the white clothes and that is a matter of shame, though it's from childhood only.
I am suffering from piles since last 1 year. Please give me some suggestions what to do. It's very much serious. I will Beach very much great full.
A friend of my. Is going through a series of bad time on his face. He used be with the clearest skin of all of us. But they are now covered with the pimples. He tried using many thing but nothing went well. What should I do for my friend!
I have black spots on my nose and these spots are increasing day by day, and I don't know what is the reason, so please help me with this problem.
I have allergy to dust particle use many medication but no effect so pls suggest me valid treatment.
I am losing hair fastly I am very tensed Pls help me how to stop hair fall please help urgently Thank you I can use shampoo which you will tell.
I have a peoria dental problem since 2 years back now I my age is 29. Sometimes it bleeds and the gums are damaged I need to know what is the proper medicine name to cure this.
What can do for always open ours all veins for proper blood circulation. And also my tmj click. Any homely treatment remedy if any. Every day morning my both hands become suun awastha mai rehta hai.
I masturbate regularly. But not i am trying to control as i face premature ejaculation. Tell me the practical way to over come premature ejaculation?
Sir, I am sick from enlarge prostate gland. I go to toilet again and again near about in a day 8 times. Please advise me.
I have teeth pain for over 3 days, I cannot eat properly cavity is their today I have already taken one pain killer and one antibiotic still not getting any relief please advise what I have to do?
I weigh only 53 kg. Am very slim and thin. I need much more stronger and stiff body coz am doing a professional course. How can I gain weight?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"