Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Banu RekhaYour feedback matters!
Im 18 still I don't get facial hair growth so pls suggest me some biotin or some way to get faster beard growth.
Is taking Apple cider vinegar beneficial for management of b.p, diabetes and weight? Has it any effect on antiaging?
The Ayuredic approach to cure joint pain and other joint disorders
Good morning everyone my name is Dr. Pratik Bhoite and today we are going to discuss Joint disorders and its remedies by Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is the science of life it is a non side effective treatment which is there from ancient times. Ayurveda is known to cure chronic diseases and joint problems from the past many decades. Now what exactly is joint disorders any problem happening to your joint in which there is pain stiffness swelling is called joint disorders. The most common form of joint disorders is arthritis. Arthritis today affects more than fifteen percent of the Indian population. it is a serious problem basically a problem which was occurring in the age of 60s today is knocking those when you are at the age of 30s. So it is a great concern for everyone. How does Ayurveda help in the joint problems.
Joint disorders have been or to immune in nature. Rheumatoid arthritis, alkalizing spondylitis, gout these diseases have grabbed people of today. So in Ayurveda basically the ayurvedic formulations along with panchakarma therapy has been found very effective in the joint diseases. Ayurveda is known to give a specific disease wise a dietary regime which when followed by the patient is really helpful and is found to be effective. Ayurveda has do's and don't which when followed in the right manner helps the patient to reduce the symptoms. Joint disorders basically include the main symptom pain. Patient are really worried regarding the pain when they are walking or when it is paining continuously and if their pain subsides they find joint disorders to be cured but actually the joint disorders is not cured.
So Ayurveda believes in removing the disease from the root cause. Hence it is very important to get rid of the diseases causing elements and eliminate the cause which is causing the disease. Thus by having prepared formulations and following a dietary regime along with a specific exercise really helps in joint disorders. Now let us move on to panchakarma today the pancha karma treatment is known to all now what exactly is this panchakarma treatment.
Panchakarma treatment is nothing but a natural way in which the diseases causing elements are removed out of the body. For joint disorders basti that is medicated anima is found to be the most effective treatment of all. Thus when these Ayurvedic formulations are taken it reduces that increased vata dosha in the body which causes decrease in the vitiation of pitta and cough and ultimately the defective asti and mojada to which are the integral part of the joint are cured thus, in the long run, the joint remains healthy. So you can imagine at the age of 60 someone saying hey I am consuming Ayurvedic medicines and am healthy. It reduces the degeneration which is happening in the body and keeps you healthy thus the Ayurvedic medicine is found to be very effective in joint disorders even though the treatment takes time but having a longer duration treatment helps you to make sure that the healing of the body and the diseases causing elements are removed from the body.
So, I hope that with the treatment surely helps you in your joint problems for ayurvedic treatment and punchkarma therapies. It is very easy to get in touch with me at lybrate.com. thank you stay blessed, stay healthy. God bless you.
When can the home pregnancy test be taken to be accurate. I have taken 3 days before period were due but it was negative. Also are there any symptoms before missing period?
Dear Dr. My foot's thumb's nail was cracked due to the falling of bicycle on my nail. Due to which my nail is broken from the middle please suggest me any cure so that it does not comes out and starts bleeding.
Good Morning sir, I'm a working professional in Kuwait. I accommodated in a sharing room of three person's and they make me feel embrace every mourning by complaining about my snoring. Please suggest how to get rid completely of snoring. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am gautam I am 21 year old from gujarat I have blackheads on my face and on nose from last 6 month tried many things also went to the doctor applied lots of ointment and capsules but no result please help me out of it.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'