Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Banu PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, my age 20 years I have a problem is have the white hair day by day it was increase how to control and how to reduce the white hair please tell me sir it shame of me. All my friends are asking why you have the white hair and teasing me please help me sir.
Like everything else in your body, your hair needs food too. And you are much mistaken if you think that the only food for your #hair is #oil. The food you eat everyday has a lot of effect on the #health of your #hair too like every other part of your body. There are food items that can destroy the #health of your #hair, like too much #spicy or #oily #food, and then there are items of food that would make your #hair #shine with #health. Taking such food items regularly, while also maintaining good #hair care regimen would surely attract envious glances to your #crowning #glory from everyone.
Important Ingredients that make the hair healthy are:
3.#Omega-3 #fatty #acids
If you are wondering which food items contains these important ingredients, given below is a list of
#7 #Top #Food Items that Reveals the #Secret of #Healthy #Hair:
1)#Salmon – This cold water delicious fish is the food item hair experts swear by. Rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids, salmon would keep your #scalp #healthy, thus leading to #shiny and strong #hair #shafts.
2)#Eggs – A source of #Protein, #Zinc and #Iron, eggs are the simplest food item you can think of to keep your #hair #healthy. Regardless of how you take your eggs, it would always lead to keeping your #hair #healthy.
3)#Walnuts – This is one more food item that is rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids along with a generous amount of #biotin, another ingredient for #healthy #hair growth and #Vitamin-E.
4)#Sweet #Potatoes – Suffering from #Dandruff that causes #hair #fall?
Take sweet potatoes regularly and it would keep your #scalp free of the #itchy, #flaky #dandruff. This in turn would lead to a #healthy #hair #growth.
5)#Oysters – #Oysters are not only rich in #Protein but also #Zinc, an ingredient that is absolutely essential for #hair #growth. Lack of #zinc can lead to #hair #fall and hence taking #oysters can help in preventing #hair #fall.
6)#Lentils – #Lentils in your regular #diet can aid in #healthy #hair #growth since #lentils too are extremely rich in #Protein, #Zinc and #Biotin.
7)#Green #Vegetables – #Green #Vegetables like #Spinach and Broccoli contains #Vitamin C and #Vitamin A that helps in the production of #Sebum. #Sebum keeps the #scalp and the #hair #conditioned. Hence make sure you include #spinach or #broccoli into your #diet
Hey is there any kind of treatment for hair loss apart of hair transplant which can help to stop hairfall and make hair grow back.
How do I stop shedding my hair? I have been using most minoxidil for nearly 5 years and finpecia for 3 years. No change have been observed.
I have hair fall problem since from many days and white hairs are growing more but my age is still 21.
I am a 20 year old girl. I have abnormal hair growth. I have hard hair on chin and upper lips. Can it be cured naturally or by any medicine or should I go for any treatment like electrolysis? is it safe and durable and how much would it cost? please do help.
Hello sir, My name is Kishore I am 20 years old. I have hair loss and dandruff in my hair. So please tell me the answer for how to get my hair and solve the hair problem. Thanking you sir.
I was using minoxidil for 2 months my hair was growing well. Now I stopped using it as my hair is grown .Now my hair is falling .Please tell any way to stop that hair fall after using minoxidil.
My hair is falling day by day. And I am tired of loosing all the which I cn do. So please help me out so dt I cn gt my hair back.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.