Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Banu Prakash As
Submit a review for Dr. Banu Prakash AsYour feedback matters!
My hands tremble while holding anything like book why am only 24 yrs old is it due to weakness or some other reason.
I am 21 years old. And am unmarried. I have numbness and a little spasm in my penis and panel soft for 2+ year. It becomes more numb in sitting position on bike, chair, car seat. There is also little pain in nerves beside ass hole. And panel soft is more numb and the color of it is little bit change. I never has had sex. But the problem arise one night when was sleeping. When I was woke up at mid night, I felt low sensation in my penis. I also had MRI the result is. STIR coronal section of sacroiliac joint do not reveal any signal abnormality. Summary - The L4/5 level disc shows mild dessication and subtle diffuse bulg. The thecal sac, bilateral traversing L5 nerve roots, neural foramen and existing nerve roots are normal. And the xray result is- Loss of Lumber lordosis, likely due to muscle spasm. Please give a suggestion what to do.
Sir, 9 Years ka bachha kaan se kam sunta hai janch karane ke baad pata chala ki kaan ki nas me problem hai use kaise tatkal thik kiya ja sakta hai.
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera ,asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches.