Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Banu MurthyYour feedback matters!
What is the range of blood sugar in normal person after a meal and in early morning (fasting state). I checked my blood glucose level is I 127mg/dl? Am I diabetic?
I am suffering from Acne vulgaris from last 2-3 months and have consultant a dermatologist and he suggested me medicines like:- Citravite tablets 1ce in a day Melano Tx Tablets 1ce in a day Clavam 625 Tablets 2wice in a day Lanalite ointment and Retino 0.04 ointment But the problem is still the same my right side face is full of small pimples and I don't know how to get rid of them and also the black spot which appears after pimples.
I have pcos and I consult doctor for past two months. Last month they test follicle study. On 18th day they suggest meprate tablet for 5 days morning and evening. Till today I didn't get period. From October 15 onwards am suffering from viral fever eventhough there s no fever now still I have giddiness and vomiting sensation. But my relatives are suspecting that Whether I get pregnant. Please suggest something doctors?
I have motions problem although I use tablets to stop them sometimes they won't stop? What should I do?
Hello Dr. I'm 20 year old. My skin was glowing and fair before but now it looks so dull and aged and loose I want to tighten my facial skin and want to add glow which medicine should I use.
Hi my name suji iam from thrissur in kerala one iam walking time suddenly have back pain its very hard pain. Iam see it doctor then not decrease the pain how decrease the pain please answer me?
Sir I'm working as a manager in sales department so daily I travelled around 60 kilometers by using bike. But last 2 months I'm suffering from back pain I'm using so many medicines homeopathy ayurveda medicines are also not a better result still I'm suffering from pain and not even standing also some time problematic please try to help if your in Hyderabad I will come and meet you.
Dear Sir, I am ahd patient, my libido does not stay more time. While I start foreplay Libido stay Tite, when I try to fit within a minute loosing stiffness Which medicine to take?
I suffering from eye dark circles, I am 28 years old and for this reason I look like old persons. My face is oily and not shining and not any glow on my face. please suggest me
Hi, please help me I think I am suffering from stress or depression, I am not able to focus on anything properly ,I always feel lonely and tired and irritating. .what should I do I am not able to understand and I always have a health issues.
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
For years my mental health has been like a yo-yo. I'd have days where I can barely get out of bed, where I battle with my mind continuously. Other days I would have things figured out and feel like superwoman. I was finally diagnosed last year with ptsd and depression. I was put on 100mg of.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am have a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Onions are a part of the Allium group of vegetables and herbs, which additionally include chives, garlic, scallions and leeks. Allium vegetables have been known for a long time for their specialty of sharp flavours as well as for their curing and healing properties. Onions are a thick and layered vegetable and while they are low in calories, they are highly advantageous when it comes to a steady supply of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and cancer prevention agents. Here is how consuming onions can be very beneficial for your health:
- Organosulfer compounds: Allium vegetables have broadly been known as cancer prevention agents, particularly stomach and colorectal tumours. They have beneficial and healing impacts are likely due to a limited amount of organosulfur compounds present in them as compared to other vegetables.
- Folate: Folate, found in onions, may help with depression by keeping an overabundance of homocysteine from shaping in the body, which can keep blood and different nutrients from reaching the brain. Abundance of homocysteine hinders the growth of serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
- Vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C is required for the building and support of collagen, which gives a sheen and volume to the skin and hair, respectively. Onions have abundance of vitamin C.
- Other Vitamins: Onion contains common sugar, vitamins A, B6, C, E and minerals, for example, sodium, potassium, press and dietary fibre. More importantly, onions contain folic acid, which is very important for a woman’s health especially for pregnant women.
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are not generally recommended in heavy doses, however, they sustain the good bacteria in your body. These valuable bacteria then help with the processing and digestion of your food. They help the immune system to a great extent. One such prebiotic is inulin, a water-dissolvable type of dietary fibre that is found in onions. It helps in preventing ulcers.
- Sulfur: Sulfur helps in bringing down cholesterol and triglycerides. The allium and allyl disulphide in onions have likewise been said to get rid of vein stiffness by discharging nitric oxide. This may reduce the racing heartbeat, get rid of blood clots and decline the danger of heart diseases, vascular diseases and strokes.
- Quercetin: Quercetin in onions is additionally helpful. It offers both cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties that may help the heart.
- Cardio-vascular diseases: Onions are shockingly high in gainful polyphenols. These play a critical part in averting and decreasing the movement of diabetes, cancer and neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Regular antihistamin: Quercetin helps in cell reinforcement. It has calming properties that may help fight the painful symptoms of chronic diseases like coronary illness and cancer. Quercetin has been successful in preventing histamine discharge (histamines are the chemicals that cause allergic reactions).
Therefore, onions should be consumed regularly in either a raw form or in your daily vegetables. They not only are easy to consume and digest, but also give you life-long health benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.