Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Banu MurthyYour feedback matters!
I have alopecia areata since. 5 years. The bald spots on head recently increased. Consulted a doc he gave me immune suppressants. But I'm not talking them. Cus I don't believe suppressing immune system is a solution in any way. Infact it worsens the problems as I have taken it before and no results been there. + I have been bald spots on my face (beard area) there been regrowth of hairs but they are white thick hairs, they are white like this since a year.
My back is paining may be due to too much of bike riding. Now it always pains. Just by sitting also it pains. What to do .
I am a diabetes and blood pressure patient. My sugar level before breakfast was 150 and after breakfast 250 last checked 2 months ago. I have been a diabetes patient for 13 years now. I suffer from regular pain in right leg and almost everyday while sleeping get cramps in my right leg below knee during winter. I would like to get suggestions to prevent this. Thank you.
I have hair fall problem from last two years now I leave in kazakhstan here I am facing dandruff itching and hairfall problem I want to borrow some medicine from India so please tell me to get some medicine from India may I am suffering from scalp infection please help me?
My weight is 60 kg bt after some time my weight has been loose 5 kg and than now my weight is again 60. Please help me out.
Hello sir/ ma'am I want to know how I can lose my weight with exercises? Can you help me PlzZzzzzZz.
My 2 years older son always not ready to take any type of food or milk fruits etc and always his stool is to hard what can I do?
What is nail psoriasis?
Nail psoriasis is a skin condition which directly affects the nails on your fingers and your toes. This disease results in changes in the overall look and appearance of the nails. The condition usually involves a change in the shape, size, color and texture of your nails and the nails also, might feel tender and hurt.
The most common signs to identify a nail psoriasis condition are enlisted below.
- Color- The nail color may turn into yellow, green or brown. You may also have red or white spots beneath the nail on the skin
- Debris buildup- This refers to a potentially painful condition which involves accumulation of a white, powdery material beneath and on the sides of nails
- Separation- This means that the nail is uprooted from the skin bed on your fingers and toes. This leads to immense pain and discomfort and it might also obstruct with your day to day activities.
- Thickening- Thickening of the nail happens when there is a fungal infection along with a nail psoriasis condition. This leads to the brittleness and breaking of the nails.
Some of the common measures to avoid a nail psoriasis condition are as follows.
- Keep your nails short, well-trimmed and shaped
- Wear shoes that are easy on the toes
- Keep the nail edges smooth using nail filer
- Moisturize your nails well on a daily basis
- Wear gloves while doing activities like cleaning or washing
The most common treatment for nail psoriasis is phototherapy, which involves the use ultraviolet light rays to address the condition. The therapy usually takes place in a doctor's clinic or a hospital. Additionally, some of the systematic medications used to treat the condition are methotrexate, acitretin and cyclosporine.