Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bangaru Girish K RYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering with Large ASD (4.3 CMS) She is 55 years old. All the tests are done (Anjo, Cath study and TEE). Finally doctor is said need surgery. So pls kindly suggest which Surgery is best (Surgery or Device)
I have depression anxiety cholesterol hiatal hernia acidity. Im really getting tension about this. please suggest a treatment for me.
I am 22 years male. I am getting problem in my chest. Sometime like within 6 months interval I feel a pain there. So I would to know whether I should care about it and consult a doctor or I should leave because pain is not very abnormal. What are your suggestions?
I am having pain in my left underarm area towards heart and this pain is going towards left shoulder and left neck area. I had various tests like ECG, 2D echo, angiography and all suspects regarding any heart problem were denied and doctor said it is more related to physio, as I am an IT professional being seated all the time on chair and body movement is less. Could you please assist me with some exercises for left underarm and shoulder pain? Thank you!
Dear Dr. I have anxiety problem fell sometime shortness of breath. Going through stairs very slow otherwise big breathing problem. All heart test done normal. Not diagnosed. Pls.suggest me what to do. librium.or Montair-lc. Help me but not fully satisfied.
How to control sugar and cholesterol. And why do sugar fluctuate in the body. And how to take care of it .and come over with it. Please advise. Am 28 years old and weight approx 100 kg and 5.11 height.
Sir, I am 23 years male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 128. For last 2 years I am having hypertension with anxiety. In last year I had panic attacks two or three times due to anxiety. Now i am taking these following medicenes: 1-selomax 50/5 (metoprolol succinate extended relese& amlodipine besilate tablets) 2-paroxee cr 25 (paroxetine hcl controlled release tab) 3-winbp ct40/6.25 (omlesartan medoxomil 40mg &chlorthalidone 6.25mg tab) 4-febumac 40 (febuxostat tab 40mg) 5-bio-d3 max (calcitriol, omega-3-fatty acids (epa&dha, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron, calcium carbonate soft geltincap) in 1st june 2015 I had bp-150/80, pulse-76& triglyceride-223mg/dl. Sir please advice me about my medication and can I use medication or any type of suppliments for weight loss?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sir I have bp problem now this tym it has 160/70. Which tblt I should take regularly which have no side effect.
I am RAged 49, Serving Border Roads Organisation, Staying in High Altitude Area of Indo China Border, I am a BP patient with hyper tension during last 15 years , regularly using Tab losar H one tab daily. My question is pl advise me to a good medicine that will maintain my BP and hipper tension duly saved my kidney also. Thanks & early replay please
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.