Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bangaru GiresshYour feedback matters!
I feel small chest pain daily. Small pain not continuous, gap is there. What is the reason. What are the symptoms of heart attack? Please reply.
I am a 34 years old male and have pain in heart for last 1.6 yrs. Now in a days (mostly pain in heart down side approx 10 hrs per day slowely pain and suddenly create in mid in heart for 5 to 10 minute per day not easy pain) and I feel painfull breathing, feel pain in heart in heart. I checkup ecg but not any problem found? what should I do?
I am suffering from chest pain to 1 month I consulted the doctor in Muzaffarnagar according to doctor all is well what I can do ?
In between the chest sometimes left side and sometimes right side of the chest I have pain please suggest me. What I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough heard can you suggest what should be done?
I have high blood pressure & it is measured at 120/80mmHg at the latest medical checkup. I have restricted salt intake. I generally have mild dizzy feeling throughout the day.
Hi, Recently I have taken blood test in that I have seen some of my reports are little bit high, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 204 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 34 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 127 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 266 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 6 Ratio 3 - 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.8 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 53.2 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 170.1 mg/dl < 160 could you please suggest how should I take care of these things. Regards, Vinod.
I am 45 years old, male. I had a viral fever few days back and consulted our family doctor. He checked my BP and said it is on higher side. It was 98/148. My weight is 85 kg, so Doctor prescribed some activities. After doing some light walk exercise, my BP was 95/132, still on higher side. What are the other precautions I should take to control my BP. Is it really alarming? Please suggest me Doctor. I do not have other symptoms like vomiting, headache, weakness, fever etc.
I am 28 year girl, last day I was in hospital, after all tests the physician told me that I have a kind of heart infection due to which I have unconsciousness, breathing problem, headache etc. I want to know how it will impact my life and day to day activities? Is it life threating?
Hi, my mother has got a problem with beating her heart beat faster when compare a normal heart beat. She feels threatened and fear sometimes, Does this causes any problem/cause for this situation. And her age would be around 35. Please give me the correct reason why this causes and give me a solution too.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.