Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balu SYour feedback matters!
My age is 18 years. Mujhe 3-4 years se jukham month me 1-2 baar lag jaati h. Sat hi donu kano se kam sunai deta h. Patala balgam bhi aata h mujhe 4 years pehale t.B huaa tha. 9 month ka course diya tha. Help me sir.
Sir after 2 time intercourse my penis doesn't get erect properly. I wanna my pennis so tight what can I do. I am 21 year old.
I am 30 years old and it sweat a lot to me and it odour very bad. Please suggest the solution? thanks.
Please suggest me how to improve sexual stamina because when I am going for sex with my partner facing problem like premature ejaculation. Even if sometimes before sex. Please advise me any Staylong gel.
Sir My son has been diagnosed Erectile dysfunction. penile colour Doppler was done on advise of a doctor. It is normal. Pipe Test is also normal. He get sustained erections with medicines such as sildenafil, Tatanafil. These medicines were also taken on advise of a doctor. Is there any other line of treatment do you suggest. Thanks.
I am not able to eat anything though I was admitted in hospital. I was given drips and now I am at home. Btt feeling uneasiness. I am 15 old female. I am suffering from typhoid too give me some tips so that I could eat something as I intake food I feel like vomiting.
I am Soumya Mohapatra. I have a great problem. So I want consult you that I have chest pain. It occurs sometime. I request you to provide me a result. So that I will become a great fan to you. I am waiting for your result. Please provide me result soon.
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
Hi Doctor mughe kabj ki problem rahti hai hamesha. I am slim also. Akho me bi thkawat and halki jalan rahti h. My google no -3. 50 and -3. 25 h. Please best suggest.
IS using condom to cover the penis whie intercourse is helpful? If is it so then in my case my husband fingered me without washing his hands. So is there a chance of being pregnant?
I eat heavy meal everyday and going gym regular but I am unable to gain my weight. I do masturbate 2-3 times a day. Is due to this I am unable to gain weight?
Is there any link between Diabetes and Skin allergy/irritation/mouth foul smell/stomach problems like Gas formation etc ?
Recently I got married, I participate in sex with my wife when I inserted my penis to my wife's vagina within one minute my sperm has come out, please solve my problem.
Hi sir/mam I want to know that is their any proper treatment of migran problem. My mother has migran problem.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.