Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balu SYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 19 years old boy, and I masturbate from age 13. And I do it at least 5-7 times a week. Please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of it. Should I stop masturbation? If I stop then what changes can see in me. please help sir.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am getting stressed out and oftenly loose my temper. So, this is causing me a serious headache which influences my overall activities in daily life. So what should I do?
Hi Sir, I am 33 Rakesh, I got married last nov14. When I do sex with my partner I ejaculate in 50 seconds, second time I feel weakness. So I do not get ready for second time. I have gone through with all necessary tests, its all report say ok. Please help me to get increase the sex timing for 20 minutes and second time sex strength and excitement.
What is the best treatment for psoriasis? What are the preventive measures and drugs to cure this disease?
I haven't been able to sleep since 8 day and I am having a severe headache tried multiple home are medies but didn't work what to do? Please help me!
Hi, I am 28 years old, I got diabetes one years ago. Since after diabetes diagnosed I tried to keep my sugar levels under control by controlling my diet. But last year my work profile has changed where I am supposed to sit continuously for hours and hours, thus making my sugar levels up around 280. (On medications, daily 1 hr gym workouts) What can I do to avoid the raise in my sugar levels. Please suggest me. I am very much worried. Why my sugar levels are raising abnormally.
Sir I am suffering from piles what is the best medicine and health tips you suggest me to get rid of severe pain.
Nerve impinged at c5 c6 , annular buldges at c3 c4 to c5 c6. Vitamin d 18.5. Age is 27 years male. Pain radiating till foot. But few saying its sciatica and few denying. Pls help.
I am 25 years old female, My delivery was done on 8th of Feb 2016. I am a breastfeeding mother and I having a earache for last 1 month with bleeding. What should I do for that?
I had copulation 4 months before and after that there was a series of problem my period got delayed and I started suffering form loose motion and intense stomach ache and there was foul smell in private area along with discharge and itching. A doctor suggested cefolac for two times a day for 4 days and the situation improved but the pain started again after my next period and I started having pain in lower left quadrant of abdomen after which a doctor suggested to take Doxy and Metronidazole for a week but I did not take it regularly but the problem ended and started again after the subsequent period and I used to take Drotin and the problem had ended but few days back I had intercourse and again foul smell and abdomen pain has started occurring am I suffering from some sort of STD? I am taking metronidazole 400 mg and Doxy 100 mg for last 2 days but sometimes intense pain is occurring for short durations and the foul smell is increasing in private area what to do? How to treat it? I had been told by a doctor that I have been suffering from endometriosis and I have been taking Loette for last 10 days should I stop it as it seems more likely that I am suffering from some sort of STD. Please help.
Sir, My age is 50 and I am having problem of cervical. Doctor said cervical nerve is somewhat blocked. Now I am getting jerks in left shoulder for 20-30 minutes. Then it stops. Again it get start after 2-3 hours. Please help. Tell what to do. Or tell home remedy to stop this. Or tell ayurvedic remedy? Please help.
I have hiatal hernia. .I'm always suffering from throat problems. When throat problems increase headache will come so can't do anything .I'm really fed up .also fear about is thr any chance for future like cancer .plz give me a good suggestion.
My father is 64 year old and he is suffering with blood piles. Please give solution without operation.
Manufacturers of protein shakes may claim that their products help decrease body fat or promote weight loss, but protein shakes aren't a magic bullet for weight loss.
Replacing meals with protein shakes may help you reduce your daily calories, which can help you lose weight. But eventually you will need to start eating solid food again, which may cause excess weight to return if you don't choose wisely. And if you rely too heavily on protein shakes to replace regular meals, you'll miss out on the nutritional benefits of whole foods.
Since protein contains calories, consuming too much can actually make losing weight more difficult ? especially if you drink protein shakes in addition to your usual diet, and you're not exercising.
The average adult needs 46 to 56 grams of protein a day, depending on weight and overall health. As long as you're eating a healthy diet, adding extra protein ? either through protein shakes or other sources ? isn't necessary.
Remember, the key to losing weight is burning more calories than you consume. Choose healthy foods ? such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean sources of protein ? and include physical activity in your daily routine.
Regarding online consultation there are certain points which all should know and follow.
1) The description of the diseases should be complete in all respects, including any tests done and any medicines already taking. Just saying I have diabetes since 10 years and taking Metformin cannot help a discerning doctor a scientific advice.
2) Your place and name and mail id and phone number should be in the question. It is necessary at times to know where you stay to give a good advice. (For example if there the climate is warm or cold and many other factors)
3) It is necessary to keep in regular touch for some diseases like diabetes and hypertension. So make it a point to be in touch by asking private questions. And repeat the essential point of the previous question to give a continuing answer. All these are said with intention to give a scientifically correct answer and talk as if in a regular consultation about which I am very keen to.
4) For personalised attention and follow up ask privately and it is better to make online payment if you are asked to by the doctor. It involves his time and dedication to give you expert advice after studying your problem. Ask personally in case of doubts about any medical matter. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
If you are willing to accept me as your regular health care giver / doctor I can give you regular, prompt,
well studied and scientific answers for all your medical problems, which you ask me privately in this site. Sorry to say I will ask for a small payment for my efforts and intelligently studied answers. Regards. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
Ask privately. It is essential and useful to have a doctor answer your doubts online as it time spent in going to a clinic. Majority of diseases can be treated by online by consultation with an experienced doctor and does not need physical examination. You can use this site and ask me privately