Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Balqhis JahanYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering her Throat Burning. That's why she can't eating anything due to her that difficult problem. I know she had an acidity problem & Gallbladder stone problem. The Throat Burning problem has arise 1 year ago. Now she visited a doctor. But the medicine doesn't work with her. Now I'm helpless. Without my mom I have no one. Actually we are also suffering financial problem, that's why I don't go for a experienced Doctor. Respected Doctor Please don't tell me that -visit my chamber. So please suggest me some medicine name that can cure the problem as soon as possible. Which I can buying to go a medicine shop near about my area.
Having sex with wife. Am feeling that am not satisfying my wife. Can you suggest so that I can satisfy her.?
What if have unprotected sex with my fiance during menstruation periods. Can she get pregnant and is it harmful to both of us.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.
I am a 28 year old feeling looseness in my upper portion of stomach after doing abdomen exercises. And some wt lifting in gym. Now i am not able to swallow properly. Previously I had reflux problems. But now I feel looseness not able to feel tightness. Many times reflux I felt after meals or drinking. Please help for treatment.
Dear Sir, My mother is 54 years old she is suffering from physiological disorder. She washes any cloth or any substance 4-5 times. She became uncomfortable when any one enters with shoes and sandal she suspects some dirty things come with shoes. She believes everywhere dirty thing speeded and she is feeling very uncomfortable and she can’t touch anything. She is tells when I suspects some dirty thing my heart starts paining and brain do not works that time. Two or three years back one gynecologist doctor practicing outside my home that time she has seen some unwanted thing she believes that dirty spread everywhere from that time this symptom is increasing day by day. And she has no trust in medicine cure. Her heart starts paining that’s why she is doing nothing avoiding cooking food also. Please Please help me guide me and tell what is the treatment because situation becoming worst day by day. Sometime she is going on depression mode and start cry she is thinking there is no possibility of cure and always thinking how she will survive. Sometimes suicide feeling also comes because there is no hope of survive.
His leg thumb is cracked into five parts. Doctors said that you can't fit within 2 months. And he is a cricket player then what can do for early fitness?
Hi last year in December due to recurring ovarian cysts I got my right ovary removed. I already have 5 year old daughter, planning for my second child. Yesterday was my 9th day of menstrual cycle. I got follicular monitoring done and report is 6 mm follicle. Please advise what I need to do next.
मेरे मुह मेँ छाले बहोत होते हैं। शर्दी मेँ भी। जीभ पर भी हो जाते हैं। क्या कोई घरेलु उपाय है जिस से छाले न हो?
Yesterday I had a unprotected oral sex for 2 to 3 min with unknown person. I do not know any thing about that person. I am bit worried as I have gone through number of websites where as it say there are very low risk. please help.
Hello I am 24 male I have nightfall problem for the past 4-5 years. The frequency of NF is once a week but later I get too tired. please suggest a home remedy. Also I am taking ayurvedic health gain tablets.
I am 21 years old in the Last year of college. I had sex with my fiancé. I was under medications for menstrual cycle and some how I missed two medicines so I couldn't take it anymore. I had my periods on 30th april to 3rd may, I had it on 5th of May and just because of missed medicines I had my periods again on 9th to 12th. I am not sure whether I am pregnant although I had the tests done it's ll negative. Please help.
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.