Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BalasubramanyamYour feedback matters!
I have a teeth infected and half of it is already broken. Hence it is paining and disturbing me a lot. Should I do the root canal treatment or I should take it out? Please suggest.
I am eating tobacco from many years and now I want stop how could it be done and my teeth has became dirty so I want to clean suggest home remedies.
I am of 22 years old and there is a mouth ulcer from last 2 week I got a cut by my teeth inside my mouth and after that it happened their was 2 spot but one has healed but another one is not going I am currently using B COMPLEX CAP and COLO MU CAP and QUICK KOOL OINTMENT but its not healing kindly help me.
My friend had orthodontic treatment for her teeth in 2012. Then completed her treatment she got gap between her teeth so what should she do now.
I have a tooth whose order is not correct it went somewhat deeper than the other teeth can I be able to set the order of my teeth please help me.
I am 43 years old. I am suffering teeth sensative problems. Doctor adviced to root canal treatment. I did one teeth and I dont find relise pain. Please adv any tablets reduce my problem.
With today’s advances, you don’t have to suffer from missing teeth. Here are some options to replace a lost tooth or teeth:
Bridges. Anchored to your adjacent teeth, these can be removable or fixed, depending on your mouth, your dentist’s recommendation and your needs.
Dentures. An option if you’ve lost all or most of your teeth.
Implants. Most similar to a natural tooth.
Talk to your dentist about which option is best for you.
Am hitesh I have aslo problem on teeth and nobody response anybody solutions for me thatway am ragtione.
Hi Mere daughter ke neye teeth aa rehe hai doot ke daat tutne ke baad magar woh tade mede aa rehe hai kya abhi se kuch keya ja sakta hai.
My son has rct on his left upper last second molar tooth . But it is paining after rct too . He is scared of going to the dentist .He is taking painkillers and Ketorol DT . Please tell me the solution. His age is 14.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.