Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalaramYour feedback matters!
My sister is 22 years old. She is only 4 ft 11 inch tall. Can she taller in this age? She is doing exercise since childhood and now taking vit d and c as supplement. Can any medicine give her satisfactory result?
Sir and madam My face face skin is oily . Pimple and pimple marks I am very sad . Please tell me best solution . I want remove my pimple and marks . I want smooth face skin . Solution without any sideffect .
I have acne on penis, first I was not aware about the fact that even penis can has acne, I used to thought that these are may be my hair follicles and some white spots, these are natural and every boy may have that kind of a penis. But one day I was urinating with my friend and I show his penis was so clear than I came to know that my penis is not normal and it has acne. please tell me how can I get to rid of this although its not harmful but its a shameful condition for me.
I suffer from cellulitus my leg swells and I catch fever once a year and lasts for more than 2 weeks this is happening for the last 10 years what do I do.
I have acne marks on my arms and when I touch them I can feel the roughness too. Can you suggest me treatment to remove those marks.
I am suffering from low back pain from last 3-4 years and I have done many diagnosis from many govt doctors and private chains but still I am facing pain while sitting for more than 2-3 hours without any support like chairs and or comfortable chairs and sofas.
I am having so much hairfall, I m unable to control it by taking many remedies, please suggest me some measures to control my hair fall. Thank you in advance.
I have a problem in my left side of my muscular body, where it is been incurred in my body of left side for eg. The pain belongs to the parts of dorsum, lumbar (lower back), sacral (between hips), inguinal (groin), gluteal, perineal, coxal (hip), femoral (thigh), popliteal (back of knee), crural (leg), abdominal (abdomen), so what do you suggest for this and what's the treatment should I get for this injured part.
Hi i Am 21 years old and I have less facial hair, is there any way to improve it? Like any medication or anything?
When I am going into sunlight in noon about 12 to 3 pm I am bleeding from nose in large quantity. I am suffering from nose bleeding from 40 days. What I should do? what is the problem I can't understand? which medicene should I take? suggest me.
Hey I am 17 year old boy my skin problem in childhood so I want you my skin is effected in summer season so very problem in summer season help me.
I am student my age is 22 but my weight is 51 please tell me sir/madam how to grow my health please sir.
My completion is dark (medium), consult with skin specialist also. He recommended me Blise (face wash,) Sunkare lotion (spf 50), and for night fair nd lovely bb cream and Derma glow cream. Also he recommended me Cute e 400 (capsule). Bt m not happy wid d result. Result is simply 0%. Please help me how can I make my complexion fair/white.
I am 18 years. Boy and my face oily and this reason my face look black and one two pimple come on my face. Give me one cream name for remove oil from my face and look better.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?