Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balakrisna GkYour feedback matters!
I am 22years old male and have heart small pain for last 2months. I have don't used painkiller. But solve this problem.
My mother is 74 years old. She is diabetic for last 20 years. She has very minor effect of ulcer on the mouth of food pipe. She has lot of acidity. Her current problem is that in a day 4-5 times she drastically coughing. However no cough comes out. When she is coughing her back, ribs all start shaking. This is just to indicate the intensity of coughing. She has little burning in chest too. Is she coughing due to any allergy or due to acidity?
I am a 21 years old male suffering from cough and cold. Since past 20 days I have slight coughing problem but during this time I twice got cold along with fever for a short period say 12 hours. I had used the following as medication for cough Girilinctus Cough suppressant Syrup and nothing else but cough did not subside. Please advise me what to do?
My grandfather is paining for bad cough from many years. He has taken many types of medicine from specialized doctors but no effect on there health. He get ok and after 1-2 months same conditions occur. So give me some tips to prevent from this bad cough.
While travelling by plane, I get severe ear pain. What precaution should I take as I have to travel for 20 hours by plane soon?
Taking bcaa during workout cause any problem like diabetes or any other serious conditions .as am using regular gym .for 2 hr and jogging.
I am a student and I become tired in some minutes only and I can't concentrate on my studies. At night I can't sleep before 2 am if I try also then but I couldn't some past memories start coming in my mind when I try to sleep at night and when I come home from school if I sleep then I will fall asleep more than 5 hours. I eat all the green vegetables I completely avoid taking fast foods but still I become tired What should I do that I can sleep at night till 11 am and I don't become exhausted at day time help me plzzzz?
I'm 28 years old and i'm pregnant 2mth 3 day my usg report show left simple ovarian cyst (anechoic cyst 3.69x4.46 cm. It is complicated in my pregnancy or not and its treatment?
I am having headache on the left side of my head can you please suggest me the remedy to cure it. Due to this pain I can not sleep please suggest me the right remedy.
Hello, I have sinusitis problem in right side mild hazy sinus and I am suffer from burning sensation in stomach, mostly in morning and after eaten dinner. So please advise me how to recover from sinus problem.
I have blisters on my tongue, both side to place near the teeth, it was about a month, please advise.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.