Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Balakrisna GkYour feedback matters!
I'm a Kidney Transplant patient 51 yrs. Male, veg. Having DM HTN. Is it advisable / safe to have Honey Warm water Lemon? Will it affect my Electrolytes. create, Uric Acid, etc. Levels. Suggest proportion to be consumed?
Erection problem. I Masturbation for last 8 years, now my Penis is not hard, strong, quick fall down. please give me a solution.
Tips to overcome neck muscles strain and pain is very high give me some suggestions on pain killers. Please advise.
Good morning sir I am Chetan from khan mam, I am suffering from hepatitis b please suggest me the food.
My sugar level is 100 to 155 fasting and pp age 53 male I would like to know is it ok or need to consult diabetalist
My friend has blood circulation Problem to internal parts and semen discharge through urine. Kindly suggest the remedies.
Is it safe to take baking soda with water at night if I have constipation problem .my stool is hard and in morning I find it hard to past. Please suggest me properly its dosage. If you find it right.
Hello sir! I am a 18 years old female. I hav head ache from 1 month. I hav no control on it. Please tell what should I do. My mother is also ill with joints problem please suggest som remedies. Thanks.
36 year old female was detected thyroid and started thyronorm 25 mcg around 15 months back. She is regularly taking medication. She got it checked TSH in September 2015 and it was 4.65. However in June. .when tested TSH was 5. 79. .slightly above normal range. She is feeling weakness, giddiness, slight nausea (some times ).and her appetite got increased and started eating frequently. My query is that are the mentioned symptoms associated with rise in TSH. .Do we need to continue with medication or need to consult Dr. for further investigation.
I am 20 years old and I suffering from leg pain and headache I am taking tablets please give me the correct treatment.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.