Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. BalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
My problem is premature ejaculation pls tell about any no side effect medicine and after erect how long size in normally.
I am suffering from pre cum for last one year when ever I talk to my girlfriend this happens I need permanent solution please.
Sir I have problems related to neck and back pain since last 8 yearsbecause that I unable to walk properly.
I have cold and cough for last 15 days for which I have consulted many doctors and also regular taking haldi milk what should I do to get ride of this cold and cough?
I am suffering from cold and cough. I will try many medicines but its same so tell me what should I do?
10 times in a month I had nightfall. Nightfall happen because I dream of sex or body play with men specially men around me in my daily life. I also attract to red lips men fair look men. I want to see their dick. Does this mean I am a gay.
My husband sometimes feel ghabrahat. Chest palpitation. He has taken echo ECG lipid test and blood tests. All were fine. He also has acidity problem. He consume alcohol also. So may be risk of any heart disease? If echo ECG is normal then what is the risk of heart problem.
Hello Doctor, my brothers having stomach ache since yesterday and was complaining about acidity since 4 days back. Kindly help me out with some medications. Although I have already gave him almefkem-spas and ac loc.
Just before a week my mother went under a laparoscopic surgery and hysterectomy and both the ovaries and follicles are removed. She has pains. Now she is taking bed rest. How long she need rest to completely recover?
Im 15+ my nose is "slightly" dislocated.So please recommend me what should i do? i want it to be fixed right now because im really very concerned about my face. So please help me
I sleep to long I don't find any major reason I take tryptomer 25 mg each day two pills at 8 PM before sleeping what should I do to reduce my sleeping.
I have piles problem hence let me know the which medicine will be be the better, which it removes from its root,
I am male 33 years old .I am suffering from depression .I have taken treatment from last 2 years and I have decided everyday to take exercise but I think to wake early in the morning is effect my sleep. Due to this I can't do exercise.in the evening its too late bcz of office time. The medication given by doctor are 1.mirtaz7.5 2nexito-5 mg 3.later-50 mg Please suggest what should I do.
I am a student I am really fed up from my hair fall problem what can I do for my hair and also tell me the symptoms of diabetes? ?
I am having pain in my upper back when I breathe and constant coughing from last month and I get high fever at night and headaches too.
I am 30 year old man. And my wife is 29 year old. We r trying. For child but my wife left side uterus is bloked nd doctor say still we ll have child. It gone 3.5yrs of my marriage. My count is ok also. Please give me such suggestions
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.