Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji PAI SYour feedback matters!
Sir, I Have PARKINSON'S Diseasae fdrom last 22 year, From last 3 year I have got pain in back from Heeps to Leg I cannot stand & Walk Properly. Thanking You & Waiting for reply.
Please suggest the tips for migraine headache Rarely I get migraine pain. Generally I use migranil tablet to control my pain Kindly suggest the food I have to take and any exercises. Etc.
I am suffering from a nerve problems and sometime my hands stop working due to this. So will you help me.
I want locally and easily available strongest sleeping tablet for 8 hours sleep. Because I am suffering from insomnia disorder. please name the tablet.
My mother has migrane pains once a month. We had ct scan of the head on recommendation of a moolchand doctor and nothing was found. What next can we do to reduce this frequency of pains. Her head aches and she vomits. I can't see her in pain. Please let me know what can I do to ease it.
From past 4 years I'm having a headache problem whenever I get that I feel like my vision has become blurd and when the pain will increase my lip and fingertips become numb if I will bite also I won't feel anything. I guess The high intensity light, high sound, continuously looking into any moving object and looking into computer are the causes of it. What can I do to reduce it? What exactly is the disease?
My son is heaving seizures but has normal eeg and MRI. His age is 1 year and was born in eighth month. Will these end with time.
I am 58, ans suffer from insomnia my email is oyodler@@gmail.com. I hardly sleep for 2 hours. I was depressed and was in a rehab for 3 years, my insomnia began after the stroke.
I have migraine problem for past three years only during October Nov months It persists for about 30 mins daily. It will be a severe pain in my right side of my head. Please anyone suggest me a solution for this issue. I too have MRI scan report.
I get anxious and thoughts worries thinking makes me sleepless at night, maybe insomnia effecting my health n routine, I get upset and depressed oftenly. Kindly help.
I have multiple scattered calcific foci with healed granulomatous in my parietal lobe of brain as discovered 10 years back. I had 4 major siezures and 4 simple partial focal siezures till date. I am on a eptoin 300mg a day since 5 years. Can I consume alcohol ?
I feel numbness in my foot when I fold my legs for more than 20 to 30 minutes is this need to treat or is it natural.?
Hi I am 31 years age male & having numbness & tingling problem in hands & legs when in folded condition & sometimes in idol condition also from last 6 months. Kindly guide me
I had problem of extreme shivering, when I get between little bit panic I start to shivering more than normal, I can not breath properly that time.
There is a mild numbness in my right arm since two days and when I closely observe in the mirror my right arm is hanging a bit lower than my left arm. What to do?
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.