Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
My foreskin is not retracting at all while erection, and the glans is always. Remaining covered. Is this a cause for worry? And will it prevent me from having intercourse in the future. What is the solution to this problem?
Hi doctor. I masturbution everyday can I know is this effect my sexual life. Once I get married is there any problem.
I am suffering from sweet stomach pain from last 15 days. I usually taking hard drinks 3 to 4 pegs daily, and today I am suffering from loose motion and sweet stomach pain, Please advice me how and what I did for it.
Hlw sir and madam. Mere papa bohut jor say nose sound karte hay sone k bakt. Is nose sound say mukti paya ja sakte kya. Please help me.
September 2013 I was diagnosed with Advanced Metastatic Prostate by DRE, a T4 large lesion invading the outer rectum. A 328 urg/l on Lucrin and bicalutamide afer 12 months I changed to Zoladex 3 monthly injections because of side effects namely loss of muscle and pain.
One of the most pervasively contagious diseases known to affect our lives, chickenpox affects almost every 9 out of 10 children. Even adults suffer from this disease occasionally. Caused by a special breed of the herpes virus, chickenpox manifests itself on the infected person in the form of reddish blisters all over the body. Moderate fever, loss of appetite, fatigue, weakness are some of the most common symptoms of chickenpox. A general feeling of malaise prevails in the course of the disease.
It is recommended that the infected person is kept in isolation for a span of seven days. While recuperation usually happens in the natural process, it is time sustaining. One also has to partake numerous antiviral drugs and paracetamols to abate the symptoms of chickenpox. One of the most prominent side effects is acute weakness. Thus, as an alternative therapy, one may approach homeopathic remedies. These not only heal in the most natural way, but also avert all kinds of possible side effects. Homeopathy helps in rebuilding the body’s immunity system for a speedier recovery.
Some of the most reliable remedies are listed as follows.
- Aconitum: This largely helps in keeping the body hydrated and therefore keeps the signs of weaknesses at bay. It also keeps the temperature fluctuations in control.
- Antimonium Crud: Antimonium Crud reduces the skin irritability and itchy pustules which are symptomatic of chicken pox. It also relieves the patient of white disposition on the tongue and thus helps in gaining back the appetite. However, the patient must be at rest throughout for Antimonium Crud to work effectively.
- Apis: Certain bouts of chicken pox leave an unhealthy stench on the patient’s body. Apis helps in bettering it. It also soothes the sting that one might have to endure from the scabs of chicken pox.
- Belladonna: Certain chronic forms of chicken pox result in hot flushes, headaches and sleeplessness. Belladonna helps in curing all such symptoms and palliating all such sufferings during chicken pox.
- Rhus Tox: One of the reliable remedies for the extreme itching sensation that affects the patient suffering from chicken pox, Rhus Tox is extremely beneficial for regaining body strength also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.