Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male diabetic patient suffering from legs pain from last 1 year after taking painkillers it is OK but after some time again it is come what to do please suggest?
My age is 24. Height 5 ft10 inch. Weight 80 kg. My question is that what are the possible causes of cushing syndrome. I had all the symptoms of cushing syndrome .my question is that my abdomen CT with contrast shows BOTH adrenals are normal and MRI with contrast shows normal study of brain. Is there any other chance or my doubt og cushing disease or high cortisol is clear?
What is the symptoms of dengue and what is treatment when it will happen how to reduce this fever generally.
Hi, Every day after having more than 8 hours of sleep I feel very weak in day time at the same time I always feel sleepy. I am having daily joint pain problems with knee and back. Kindly guide.
I am 29 year old. I have sensitive skin. If I go in sun .my face become red. If I am doingeyebrow my face become red and acen for 3 to 4 days. I concern doctor. He suggested me cream content BT after using it my skin become very thin nd sensitive. I am using cream named renovate. BT after using it, I have face hair. Please give me suggestions. After my mrg my skin become dark day by day. Whenever I go at my native place within 2 days it become fair. I want glowing nd fair skin nd solve the problem of face hair nd above problem of face.
I am 30 years old. I had long hair and thick before 3 years back but now its totally lost. Please tell me how to control hair fall and regrowth my previous think and long days with home remedies.
I have dark lips genetically bt lower lips is little pinkish and corner and upper lips are so dark pls tel some lip lightening cream to increase 2 shades lighter lips.
I have got acne on my face for last 2 years. I tried a lot of things to get rid of it but nothing works.
Hello sir / madam my sister had completed b.tech this year and her age is 23 the main problem for her is low weight she is just 35 Kgs and looks very slim she was unable to lift even 3 Kgs weight so now she is doing job and within 1 or 2 years we are going to marry her so if she is like this only means she use to face many problems in future mainly after marriage so can you please tell me the solution for this will you suggest any medicines or tonic or protein powders to gain weight so please tell me how to gain weight naturally and safely at least she should gain 10-15 Kgs please help me doctor.
Exercise to do at home for Thigh. Food that Will help in loosing weight. My lower portion is much heavier than upper part.
I am a 27 years old female. I am constantly suffering from irregular menstrual cycle. I have consulted many doctors but all in vein. Kindly suggest me what should I do ?
My sugar sometimes drops down to 60 mg even after having good break fast I felt like sweating and anxious then I check my sugar and have some sweet article then get relief sir what my problem and what should I do to avoid this and yes my triglycerides are at higher (370) level my blood pressure is normal.
I have been having migraines once a week and my hands start shivering with it. Please suggest because it's creating a lot of problem in my daily routine.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.