Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bala Murali KrishnanYour feedback matters!
During a riding bike for half an hour , getting too much pain in the left shoulder down and etching foe some time , and middle of the back left numbing every time , and during sleeping both hand finger is also numbing Please tell.
I am 30 years man and have backache last 4 months haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please help me doctor!
I have severe pain in my back. It is very painful. I tried many medicines and exercises but it didn't end. Kindly help me out.
I am having pain near coccyx area. Specially while riding bike. Its been more then 6 months. I cannot sit on hard and small surface due to this pain. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi I am suffering from joint pains n back pain n recent blood test has shown aso test positive with value 232 what it means n is there any problem I am suffering from.
I am 25year male. I have hearing problem in my year in back 6 month. I checkup by doctor then advice me take hearing machine. But I want to solved my problem by medicine or surgery, please you best advice me.
I am having neck pain on back side from 4 month. I have showed this problem to 3 doctor, they suggested different medicine but, pain is still not gone. Please suggest me what to do.
Hi I am 32 yrs old I was suffering from polio disease from child hood in my right leg I can walk without any support as my leg is 1/2 inch small than other one but now a days I m feeling weakness on my defected legs muscles is getting thinner than other one please help me out what to do thanks .
How to treat sever back pain? As I had lifted a heavy box, at that time I did not feel any pain but when I was going for sleep I felt sever pain in my lower back. So how can I get rid of this problem?
From last 8 days my back neck part is pained lightly and I neglected it. From last 4 days my tounges right part is tasteless. Now my right part of lip and right eye is not functioning properly. I can not close my eye tightly and also heavy water is coming from it. Coming to lips they are not closing tightly my water is spilling out without my control. My neck back right is paining now also. Why this occurs and how to avoid it.
I am having very seriously injured by a bike few months ago in that my hand was injured partly but the pain is coming now.what can i do?
I am a website developer so I have desk job. Due to this situation I have back pain kindly suggest me what I do.
I am suffering from legs pain when I am walking and doing any work I will tired plzz tell me what I do.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.