Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Badrinarayan BrYour feedback matters!
Hallo I want to know that how many days difference is safe for making sex relationship between multiple partner without condom.
I was suffering from jaundice but my reports are normal now. But vitamin d is 8, which is very low and bp iss 100/70. And I'm feeling extreme weakness, is above reasons are responsible for this? Please reply and tell me the diet to increase vitamin d level? Hopeful for your kind help!
I am suffering hearing loss last two month. Visited one e. N. T. Spacallesthe said your hear narve has been dried. It, s not came back again, is it true ?
My father aged 85 years. For last one day there is a small motion while discharge urine. Suggest any medication please.
Hello sir Meri shaadi ko 10 days ho gye hai mane 2 time apni wife ke sath sex karne ke kosis ke par mera penis stand he nahi ho pa raha hai ek baar hua bhi par sirf 1 min ko jase he ma light off karne gya wage dhilla ho gya Ma dry fruit, shilajit, ashv gandha, musli churan bhi le raha hu par koi phayada nahi ho raha hai please tell me mujhe kya hua hai ma kase sahi ho sakta hu ma hastmethun karne ke kosis karta hu jab bhi penis stand nahi ho pa raha hai Par afternoon ma jab bhi ma wife ko kiss and chuta hu tho penis ma thora sa mota hone lagta hai ma kya karu mujhe apne wife ke aage sarminda hona par raha hai please mujhe kuch medicine dijiye and koi oil bataega please I need your help.
I am 50 years old. Should I take calcium tablets on a regular basis. Going through menopause. Please advice
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hey I am Akshay my father have a problem of nose so they also take medicine but they do not get relief doctor said to my father that your nose bone was spread so please suggest me what can I do for my dad. Thanking you.
I am 36 years old. My sperm count is low as 65 million. Low sperm count I want to increase my sperm volume and motility.
One of the most common gastric problems faced by people is hyperacidity. The stomach normally secretes acids, which are essential for the digestion of food. However, due to various reasons, there could be excessive acid secretion or the secreted acid not utilized well. This could lead to acidity or reflux of the acid, which also causes other symptoms, as listed below.
- Dyspepsia: This queasy stomach feeling leads to nausea, burping, bloating, and abdominal pain, especially in the upper region.
- Regurgitation: This is when the contents of the stomach come up into the throat, and sometimes even lead to vomiting. This could leave a bad taste in the mouth.
- Heartburn: The regurgitated acid can lead to a burning sensation in the chest/upper abdominal area.
The acid that is usually contained within the stomach can regurgitate and reach the esophagus, where it can damage the lining, even leading to ulcers.
Reasons for hyperacidity:
Though it is a chronic condition, there could be episodes when the acidity feeling is quite high.
- After a heavy meal: Food in the stomach promotes acid production, and too much food causes excessive acid production.
- When the valve that controls reflux of acid into the esophagus is weak, there could be a release of acid on bending over or lying on the back, leading to heartburn.
- Too much stress leads to excessive acid production, again causing hyperacidity.
- Pregnancy may cause hyperacidity.
Hyperacidity is a chronic condition, but can definitely be managed through prevention and cure.
- Prevention: Different people have different triggers and a pattern is usually identifiable. When you know the triggers, try avoiding them. This includes avoiding the food items which cause (caffeine, chocolate, smoking, alcohol, fried foods, nuts, etc.) acidity. Smoking especially aggravates hyperacidity and so does stress.
- Home remedies: Some of the common home remedies used by people are listed below:
- Ripe banana, with its rich potassium content, beats the acid and provides relief.
- A cup of cold milk absorbs excessive acid and provides relief.
- Jeera relieves gas, promotes saliva, and soothes the stomach lining.
- Elaichi or cardamom relieves spasms caused by acid and reduces the effect of acid.
- Pudina or mint reduces acid and has a cooling effect on the stomach.
- Alma or gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and helps control acidity.
- Cloves stimulate salivation and improve movement of food through the stomach.
- Other Tips: In addition, the following measures are also helpful.
- Not lying down soon after a meal
- Keeping a moderate meal portion
- Sitting for a while after eating (no movement)
- Avoiding spicy food
- Avoid large meals
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Some studies shows that obsessed persons perform more duration in sex rather than six pack body builders is it true? In research it is said that due estradiol in obsessed person then can perform long duration sex is it true.
I am 29 years old, when I am on bed, it is very difficult to get sleep in time, so many things are going on in mind, it takes 2 - 3 hours to get sleep, sometimes more then that, can you please suggest any home remedies.
Sir I have digestive problem I eat food but not get clear motion and due to it not get a good appetite tell me some that I can get good appetite and clear motion.
I am suffering from kidney disease from last 4 year, my sr. creatinine is 1.9 and blood urea is 67, please tell me about treatment of this disease, am take medicine daily telemastarin 40, nodsis 500 mg and attorvastin 10 mg , please tell me is better solution and also tell about damage I mean to say what percent of my kidney damage .
Wellness. Hindu metro series. Read
Breathe Better, Fight Flu.
A vast majority of patients are asthmatic and suffer from related respiratory diseases. Swine flu has been making headlines for causing huge misery across the country.
Patients with asthma are more likely to develop lower respiratory infections, including pneumonia, morbidity and mortality. Remember the strain of HINI is the same as it was in 2009.
It means we all have developed innate immunity against it but still there are patients suffering from this disease.
When Suniti, a 37-year-old working professional developed symptoms of the H1N1 swine flu in December, her condition quickly deteriorated. She recalls, ?I went to bed on a Tuesday night feeling fine. I woke up the next morning and felt terrible. I was dizzy, weak, feverish and simply in a fog.?
Taking a combination of antiviral and asthma medications finally eased her symptoms, but not all asthmatic patients with H1N1 swine flu are so fortunate. In fact, research has found that asthma is the leading medical condition found among H1N1 patients requiring hospitalisation. Nearly 30 per cent of both child and adult patients hospitalised for swine flu have asthma. There are steps and methods to prevent swine flu. You have to see how best you breathe daily?
Just breathe more per breath and feel better, sleep better and avoid virus by taking a diet rich in protein, citrus rich fruits and engaging in outdoor physical activity can prevent major respiratory infections. Deep breathing exercises improve your oxygen delivery to tissues and help you to remove toxins.
Oxygen is, by far, the most vital component humans need to live. We can go weeks without food, days without water, but only a few minutes without air. To get the most out of oxygen, it?s imperative our lungs are functioning properly.
Every cell in the human body requires oxygen and although it seems like an autonomous function we may not give much thought to, deep breathing exercises can be done to help clear out toxins that may have built up in the lungs. This will help to improve lung performance and clear airways.
Deep breathing gets more nourishing oxygen into your body. Blood that is rich in oxygen will help you feel better and give you more energy.
Deep breathing also reaches the deepest depths of your lungs, and helps to expel and break up residue. Deep breathing exercises help in expanding the lungs maximally. Normally we all take small breaths and most of our efforts get wasted due to increase dead space ventilation.
By deep breathing exercises you breathe more per breath. If you breathe more per breath you expand your lungs more, you receive more oxygen. You will feel more energetic and also save your breaths. For example, if you breathe 250 ml per breath and your requirement is 5 litres then you need 20 breaths per minute.
If you breathe more breath say double i.E. 500ml then you will require only ten breaths. So by breathing deep you breathe less and you feel better and conserve energy.
1. Find a relaxing and quiet place to sit down and feel your breath.
2. Close your eyes and begin by breathing in deeply through your nose from your belly up depths of your lungs to inflate all the alveoli and break up any toxins and pollutants that may have accumulated. Hold your breath for several seconds and then exhale over the course.
3. Now practise breathing out by tonic and clonic contraction of diaphragm. The diaphragmatic contraction will squeeze the lung and in turn increase the volume of breath in next breaths. Do sixty breath outs per minute.
4. Relax, close your eyes and watch your breath for the next one minute.
5. Repeat. Maybe, you could chant too.
(The writer is founder, SAANS Foundation)