Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Babu KsvYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. My full body itching and block patches in my back and pain body bady what is the problem what treatment will be taken.
Hi, I am 25 years old male, experiencing ring on my thighs and lower hips and near testicles. used cream gel and liquid e.g ring guard ring cutter and other. Got relief but again getting this problem over n over .itching and redness and then little pain .please suggest anything which can help me remove completely .except repeated suggestion of keeping dry infected area cause its tough for me I sweat a lot.
For e.g I have a problem form 15 years my voice is like as parrot mean me tutlata hu. I am doing exercise of speech therapy but not result came So tell me how I clear my voice.
Doctor, From last 5 years or near about I have been suffering from multiple diseases. I don't know what happened but body till now is full of diseases like ringing in ear, swollen eyes from inside, stomach problem always, and hands, legs and each part seems like sunnpan. Contacted many doctors, had many tests but results are always positive. Twitching is there all over the body. I want to live did life doctor but how I can be free from these diseases is a problem. Please if you could help me. I will suicide in a year or so. if problems be like this always.
I am 24 year old male somtime I feel shivering in my hand and some conditions I talk with unknown person then I feel shivering in my hands nd legs and not talk proper with other person kindly advice why is shivering in body and how to recover from this problem
I have very much stomach pain. Lam a kidney stone patient and also I have back pain. Please help me.
Hello doctor, my penis is too small in its girth and length like kids I want to big length my penis what do you suggest me.
often had night ejaculation. So I masturbate once a week to avoid night ejaculation. But I saw many pimples on my face. What should I do Should I carry on or stop it. I m still unmarried. I do not smoke drink or else.
During follicular study it's found that right ovarian follicle size is 19x15x12 mm at 10th day after my period. Endometrial thickness is 4 mm. Left ovarian follicle size is 9x8x7 mm. Will it be possible to get pregnant this month?)
Sir/Mam .I m suffering from nightfall since last 3 night so I getting weak .I I will get well please tell me.
I am 36 years not able to sleep since 3 days. I am traveling 40 kms every day and getting my eyes in ref color please suggest solution.
I am 26 years old and having a constant headache for last two months. It is so strong that sometime I even get. Very much pain.
My father is 50 years old recently he is suffering from cough for last two weeks and can you help me what are tests to be done.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.