Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Babu BajantriYour feedback matters!
I am 62 yers old. I have pain on left foot heel when wake up in the morning. It will last for 10 -15 minutes.
Ek taraf ke koolhe me dard hai sath me ghutne tak dard ho rha hai jangh me bhi dard hai.Please tell.
I am Waqqas Mahmood, I have pain in my back some times on upper back bone, sometimes on the both side of upper back bone and some times of lower side of back bone. But specially on the right side of lower back bone specially in night. Please guide me. Thank You.
I'm having lower back pain on my right hip for last 10 days. I tried moov but didn't work. I also do gym. What should I do for this. Please help.
My friend is 26 years old and he continuously tilt his neck. Sometimes he feels his neck is stuck in one direction only. He feels it's a cancer.
I have pain in my left hand what should I do? daily when I wake up I have pain in my hand. Suggest me what should I do?
I am 45 year old female. I had got an operation of severe spinal stenosis l4-l5 before 1 month. What kind of precautions & what kind dite should I want take. How long it take for complete recovery.
I have pain in left heel nerve (tendon) when I walk. When I sit then no feel any pain. I took Medicine (paracetamol+diclofenac+chlorzoxazone) & reaction-100+vit. B complex But no benefits. Tell me any medicine.
Sir, I have back pain for last 3-4 days. I have tried moov and relispray. But it did not worked. What I have to do, please give some suggestions. Thanks.
I have just recovered from Viral Fever ,it took 10 days but my joints are still paining esp my knee calfs are swollen and pains when I touch them and it becomes difficult to walk ,pl suggest some treatment.
I have flat feet I want to cure my disease so that I can walk again calmly therefore need your help.
If you are about to undergo a knee replacement surgery, it is important to know the extent of pain that it involves, and the recovery period that follows. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and a patient needs a lot of time to adjust to the replacement of his knee. The time of recovery depends on the patient and form of surgery that has been undertaken. The steps of recovery after a knee replacement surgery are as follows:
- After the surgery, you will be given painkillers which you can self-administer using a switch. You may also require an oxygen mask or blood transfusion.
- You may require crutches and should walk within a frame. The ability to get back to walking without any help depends on the patient.
- You will be taught exercises for strengthening your knees in the hospital by a physiotherapist.
- It is likely for you to experience some initial discomfort during exercising and walking, as your legs may become swollen.
- Putting on a passive motion machine may be beneficial in restoring movement in your knees when you are lying in bed.
- It is likely for you to spend a period of three to five days in the hospital, based on your condition and its progress.
- An enhanced recovery program may be suggested by your surgeon in which you may start walking from the surgery day itself.
Recovery at home
- It is normal for you to feel tired and fatigued at home in the beginning. A knee replacement surgery is a major surgery, and the tissues and muscles around your knees require time to heal properly.
- You should arrange for a person who would help you while you go out for a few weeks after the surgery.
- It is very important for you to practice the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist. This is a vital part of speedy recovery and you should not avoid them.
- You will be able to stop depending on crutches or walking frames and go back to your regular activities and schedule, six weeks after the surgery.
- The swelling and pain associated with the surgery may take around three months to depart.
The recovery process usually continues for two years after undergoing the surgery. During this period, scar tissue heals and your muscles get restored through exercises. It is recommended for you to avoid any kind of extreme sports or movements in which there is a risk of falling, such as mountain biking, or skiing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Traveling in Auto Rikshaw on Mumbai Roads(Specially with pavment roads) can cause micro injuries to your back, It is advisable not to travel in auto with back pain.