Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BabrulYour feedback matters!
I have a lump on left side of neck. It is for more than 6 months. It is little hard when I touch it. It is not on the skin but inside the neck and I can feel it by touching. It is not painful. What natural remedy is there for this?
Sir, I am a asthma patient, and I am using seroflo rotacaps, is there any side effect? can the disease be cure by this?
I am 42 yrs old having a problem of low testosterone low fsh and lh from last one month. Please tell me what is cause and what are the tests required for identifying the problem.
I have headache since last two months means it is not continues but it occurs some times what should I do for it? Please doctors tell me.
Doctor in case of premature ejuclation what we have to do? which medicine we will take to treat this?
Tummy tuck also known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck surgery is a form of cosmetic surgery, which is used to remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen as well as tighten the muscles in your abdominal regions. Similar to 'mommy makeovers' (a procedure applicable after pregnancy, which helps women restore their figure).
Tummy tuck surgery is used to help patients treat that loose and sagging skin who have experienced excessive weight loss within a relatively short period of time. Although, it is usually done for cosmetic reasons, it does provide a large number of medical benefits, such as:
1. Reduction in stress urinary incontinence: Stress Urinary incontinence is a bladder control problem that is characterized by involuntary urination because of exercises or normal bodily functions such as sneezing or coughing which might put pressure on the bladder. In some women, (SUI) can develop after a vaginal birth. The condition does not generally require a surgery. However, research has shown that in severe cases, abdominoplasty is helpful in patients who do not have a caesarean section. A slight bladder obstruction is made during the procedure using soft tissue which reduces the incontinence.
2. Better posture and improved abdominal tone: Strong muscles tend to become weak after multiple pregnancies and extreme weight loss. In these cases, diet and exercise are not enough. Abdominoplasty surgically removes excess fat and skin thereby, tightening weak muscles and flattening the abdomen. It is noticed that after the surgery, the patients develop an improved posture due to the tightened muscles supporting the spine. This helps in relieving a variety of back pains.
3. Correction of ventral hernia: Ventral Hernia is the bulging out of tissues through a defect, opening or past incisions within the wall muscles of the abdomen. In such a case, the surgeon may opt for Abdominoplasty to support the abdominal wall and prevent recurrences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon and ask a free question.
I am 19, I've having nightfall twice or thrice in a week how to stop it and what are the problem issue with it. Kindly help please?
Normal butter and peanut butter are food spreads that are widely used by people across the globe. Both the butter variants vary in terms of their nutritional contents. While the normal butter is prepared from milk, peanut butter is prepared from roasted groundnuts.
Both the normal butter and the peanut butter varies in terms of nutritional values. Studies have shown that 100 grams of normal butter are equivalent to 720 kcal of energy. On the other hand, 100 grams of peanut butter possesses close to 520 kcal of energy in it. In terms of energy content, therefore, normal butter wins it by a long way.
The fat content of both the butter varies significantly. 100 grams serving of normal butter has a fat content of 81 grams. The same 100 grams of peanut butter has a fat content of 50 gram. It is, therefore, clearly evident that consumption of peanut butter makes more sense when it comes to less fat consumption.
When the protein levels were compared it was found that a general serving of 100 grams of normal butter fetches a mere 1 gram of protein whereas the same serving of peanut butter fetches 25 grams of protein. In terms of protein content too, peanut butter stands as a clear winner.
In light of the above fact, it might seem that consumption of peanut butter is a great idea but there is more than meets the eye:
Peanut butter contains omega 6 fats which are considered to be extremely unhealthy owing to its contribution to inflammation. Too much of omega 6 can lead to depression, obesity, lethargy etc. Since peanut has a ground connection, most of the times it has been found that peanut butter contains mycotoxins that eventually becomes a health hazard for many. Mycotoxins are also responsible for food allergies.
Normal butter has the following benefits:
Normal butter contains a component knows as the carotene. The latter is immensely beneficial for the body as the body can convert it to vitamin A and important antioxidants. Another component known as the Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLS has been found in normal butter. The latter is found to have quite a good impact when it terms to cancer mitigation. Butter also possesses HDL cholesterol which is known to be extremely beneficial for cardiac health.
This being said, peanut butter extracted from organic source can do a world of good to a person in terms of health. The organic source ensures that the butter produced doesn’t have added preservatives and extra sweetener. The latter especially helps by adding less fat and more protein to the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir maine pahle mastribution bahut kiya tha us vajah se body ab bahut tired feel karti ladki se baat krta hu to underwear gili ho jati hai lubricant nikl ta rahta hai penis se. Es problem se allergy ka rog bhi ho gaya hai. Sir mein dabur silajit gold le sakta. Sir or koi medicine batao for strong immune system. Weight 63 and age24.
I am 51 years old. I have donated blood to my elder sister when I wa 24 years old, from then I got burning sensation on my foot. Now this is not there but I have fear phobia. I canot stay locked door, crawoded places, more height. Please. Guide me
What are the symptoms of rabbies if a rat has bites on hand and what are the precautions to be taken for safety from rebis.
I cant sleep at night. First I was taking the sleeping tablet, and nw I cant, and my family doctor is telling that you r lieying, so tell me something about this.
Is it safe to take Harde tablets (Zandu's Haritaki) for prolonged period of time say " every day for more than 10 years" (for managing constipation)
My age is 24 my marriage is on September I want to make my penis size bigger and want to stay longer on bed with my wife I want to satisfy my partner what medicine I should take.
I have a stomach ache for some days what is the solution for it? Then I am not sleeped ready fully I have no mood I want solution for it.
One month back I have done my piles surgery. Right now i am good but when I going to latrine it's bleeding and got a pain for 3 to 4 hours. What I do?
Also known as flatulence, gastric problems do not really mean any kind of disease. Rather, these occur as a result of some underlying condition or some distress affecting the digestive system. Gastric problems generally take their toll on the health of the person by showing their effects either as stomach pain or by making the person lose his appetite. These gastric problems generally come along with some of the serious health conditions like diarrhoea or problems like indigestion. It is now easy to treat flatulence by using the remedies that are readily available in households.
Forms of gastric problem
Gastric problems do not generally occur alone and they usually come along with other conditions like digestive distress, diarrhoea or even cramps. Commonly this condition can be seen in three forms in a person. One is burping, the second form is belching and the third is flatulence. Each has their own magnitude of impact on the person. All three causes annoying effects to the person and can be taken care of with the help of some home remedies. The gastric problem can be of two types. One is the acute gastritis and the other is chronic gastritis. The first problem can be cleared off within few days time and the second problem needs some extra care and treatment.
Symptoms of gastric problem
Some cases of gastric problem can be minor and can be taken care of easily. These problems can be resolved in a matter of one or two days. Other forms of flatulence can be severe and can cause other weaknesses in the body. Doctors say that gastric problems can be identified with the help of few easily comprehensible symptoms.
Some of the common symptoms of the gastric problems are:
- Constant pain in the abdominal region
- Loss of appetite
- Repeated vomiting and nausea
- Increased pressure and pain in the chest area
- Persistent headache
- Sudden dizziness during work
Solution for the problem:
There are some common home remedies for gastric worries which include:
- A little cinnamon powder can be mixed with a glass of warm milk and can be taken along with honey.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar must be mixed with a glass of warm water and cooled to the room temperature and drunk.
- Equal amounts of fennel, ginger and cardamom must be ground together and a pinch of hing must be added to it and mixed with a cup of water. It must be taken twice a day.
- 1 spoon each of carom seeds and black salt must be added to buttermilk and the solution has to be drunk.