Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Baba AhmedYour feedback matters!
My wife vijayalakshmi 44 years suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis science 1994 and treatment FOLITRAX 10 mg, flovit,Rantac300, Dolowin plus. Give me correct prescription.
Sometimes my right knee paining. After 2, 3 days it will be gone, I am a normal smoker like 2, 3 cigarettes per day, somebody told me this is the reason for joint pain. Can you answer me please ?
I am 29 yrs old man I have backache problem from last 2 years. Especially pain on left side of above kidney. What should I do ?
I had severe back pain so can you refer me a best doctor in hyderabad to tell me whatcshould I do to reduce my pain.
How successful /effective is injection of sino-fluid for controlling knee pain due to acute OsteoArthritis. Recommend docs. In Meerut for this. What is the cost involved for both knees.
I keep getting sudden pain in the muscle around the left hip. It remains for few hours before it's back to normal. It happens about 2 to 3 times in a week. Is there a solution to get rid of this?
I am 67 years old female suffering pain in both arms and neck region for the last few months. Take pain killer like combiflam or similar medicines. Please suggest treatment etc.
I am 32 year old and have back pain in shoulder & arms neck. Some times I had checked by physio but result was nothing. Physio said I have cervical but I have no idea wht can I do for relax.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.