Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. B. VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year male. I got a strain little right from middle of back which gives pain when I move my right hand. It was due to sudden twist of my hand during dance practice. Kindly suggest me a medicine or other method to get relief so that I can regain the strength.
Dear sir. My mother is suffering from pain in waist and legs unable to stand for sometime and unable to walk due to L5 L6 displaced and make pressure on nerve. I don't want to operate for this . Is any other solution.
Lack of appetite, loss of weight, taking only one meal a day, insomnia, pain in knees, noises in the head, lethargy, desire to sleep in the morning, extreme laziness in bed, impotence. Please advise.
My husband is 31yrs old & fours years back he met with an road accident & got head injury due to which his right side is paralyzed. Now he has recovered a little but cannot use his right hand for working & lack proper balance from right leg. physiotherapy & regular exercise is going on. I want to know if he will recover fully in future. His speech is also trembling.
There is severe back pain from last 2-3 days. I guess as my exams going on. There is not much movement of my body. I just eat sleep and study. Please suggest me how to get rid of this back pain immediately.:(
I am having a serious back pain since yesterday, I gym and exercise but strain doesn't go. What to do?
I have continuous muscle soreness in my right shoulder on lateral part. Its not painful but it makes me uncomfortable. I weight train 4 times a week and I want to continue.
I am working from past 6 months so total 8 Hours and tattoo I have to be seated in front of computer onlu. So, niw am facing severe back pain unable ti bear the pain kindly suggest to reduce the pain and help me out of this back pain.
My Father is 67 years OLD and is suffering from Rumetoid arthritis. The knees does not have grease anymore and doctors are prescribing the replacement as a solution. Also his hands are in distressed state, they move but restricted. Question -1) Is there a solution to his condition. 2) Is knee replacement a successful solution and whts the cost for it. Thanks.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Naturally I am light brown skin. But due to lack of awareness in past years my hands legs I foots. Have grown more darker. As I drive daily in two Wheeler for about 30 kms. Though I use cloths. My face has also gone dark. Except parlour s what other treatment s can b used for bringing the real colour of skin. Pls help.
I have a back pain when travelling, especially by two wheeler. What to do for cure, not for relief. I am living in visakhapatnam right now.
I have back pain. I can not sit properly because my back starts paining and if I sit it became very hard for me to stand up and walk again. What should I do?
I had orthodontic treatment which completed in jan 2015. My upper fixed retainer broke 2-3 weeks back. I also have removable retainers which I wear sometimes. Should I fix the fixed retainer or teeth is now fixed n no need to worry?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.