Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B V Venugopal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B V VenugopalYour feedback matters!
I have problem of sleeping, can not sleep overnight and also have headache during night what should I do, I eat normal food very less junk food.
From last three day. Every morning when I eat something, it gives a acidic behaviour and I am worrying to eat something. I am felling pain in my stomach also. What to do sir.
One of the most pervasively contagious diseases known to affect our lives, chickenpox affects almost every 9 out of 10 children. Even adults suffer from this disease occasionally. Caused by a special breed of the herpes virus, chickenpox manifests itself on the infected person in the form of reddish blisters all over the body. Moderate fever, loss of appetite, fatigue, weakness are some of the most common symptoms of chickenpox. A general feeling of malaise prevails in the course of the disease.
It is recommended that the infected person is kept in isolation for a span of seven days. While recuperation usually happens in the natural process, it is time sustaining. One also has to partake numerous antiviral drugs and paracetamols to abate the symptoms of chickenpox. One of the most prominent side effects is acute weakness. Thus, as an alternative therapy, one may approach homeopathic remedies. These not only heal in the most natural way, but also avert all kinds of possible side effects. Homeopathy helps in rebuilding the body’s immunity system for a speedier recovery.
Some of the most reliable remedies are listed as follows.
- Aconitum: This largely helps in keeping the body hydrated and therefore keeps the signs of weaknesses at bay. It also keeps the temperature fluctuations in control.
- Antimonium Crud: Antimonium Crud reduces the skin irritability and itchy pustules which are symptomatic of chicken pox. It also relieves the patient of white disposition on the tongue and thus helps in gaining back the appetite. However, the patient must be at rest throughout for Antimonium Crud to work effectively.
- Apis: Certain bouts of chicken pox leave an unhealthy stench on the patient’s body. Apis helps in bettering it. It also soothes the sting that one might have to endure from the scabs of chicken pox.
- Belladonna: Certain chronic forms of chicken pox result in hot flushes, headaches and sleeplessness. Belladonna helps in curing all such symptoms and palliating all such sufferings during chicken pox.
- Rhus Tox: One of the reliable remedies for the extreme itching sensation that affects the patient suffering from chicken pox, Rhus Tox is extremely beneficial for regaining body strength also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.