Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B V SeshadriYour feedback matters!
How to feel fresh and free when we have load of work with stress and strain ?Which small but important things like eating foodstuffs, listening music or any other thing can keep us fresh to forget stress and strain?
I am 20 and having small pimples on my face and back as well what to do and ite been long . I want my skin flawless and soft. And tell me if tanning can be cured too ?
What are the symptoms of dengue because now a days dengue spreading very rapidly in Delhi and what precautions should anybody take while suffering from dengue.
I am 23 years old female and have a 13 months old baby girl .i had sex a.lot of times with my husband but I have never enjoyed it I never get an orgasm. I never experienced the enjoyment of sex. Sex is always painful. For me. My husband ejaculates normally bt I have this problem please help. Me out.
Jaundice, typhoid, gatroenteritis and cholera.
I lose my hair regularly and I'm really looking for the best way to get the solution for this problem.
Sir. I have been suffering form hair fall last two years. I tried many products but didn't succeed. First of all I had gone to a skin specialist and he said that you have to check Up your blood and so on. My report was Norma. Then he started the treatment. Nd give me more forte, shampoo and capsule. I take this perception regularly. 6 months but at the end result was negative. Then I went to the richfeel and described my problem towards the hair specialist nd she advised me to use her products and also drink two cup of green Tea regularly. I did this continuously 6 months but didn't not success to stop my hair fall. After this I tried b. Lab products for three months as they told me. But negative result. B lab did work for few weeks but not permanent. Sir it's humble request you to advised me the best way and best product so that I could stop my hair fall. I'm very disturbed for this problem.
I'm 47 and not had periods since 3 months. I'm also gradually putting on weight even though I gym and control my diet. This is depressing me. I want to loose weight.
My girlfriend is suffering from asthma? What lifestyle or what precautions should she have for her betterment?
Hi I m not concieving trying for 2 yrs having normal and regular periods for 3-4 days also gone through pelvic xamination showing everything normal ovaries and uterine wall but having a problem of facial hairs under my chin. What can b the problem with me.
When I and my girlfriend have sex. Then after sex she farts from vagina? What is this? Is this normal?
Hi,i (age =27 year), I am 6 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes (Reading of GTT =195 mg/dl after two hours) in the mid of five months. I consulted with Diabeteologist and the doctor had advised me to take insulin 5 units everyday in empty stomach before breakfast. Its been around 20 days, I have started taking insulin. Now the blood sugar level is within 100-120 mg/dl but sometimes it coming below 100. I am getting itching in my legs, I guess since the day I have started taking insulin. I am very much concerned about the baby and the change in my blood sugar level. Sometimes I feel dizziness, palpitation. The doctor has advised me to continue taking insulin with minimum dosage of 4 units everyday till delivery. I want to ask you is it necessary so and the changing blood sugar won't it affect the baby? Kindly could you help me with your suggestion. Shall I consult with diabeteologist once more.
Hello. I am deeksha .i need some suggestions for my mother .she is suffering from diabetes, she also have stone.
My wife suffering from PCOD and thyroid problem. We have got in 2014 since we are trying for a baby there is no result. One time she has undergone IUI for treatment it also went failure. menses cycle is occurring for 3 months once what can I do.
I am a 27 year old girl. There is heavy hairfall from past 2 years. Now the density/volume is very less. Also the new hairs are not growing from scalp. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tired all shampoos but no effect yet. Im not sure what else I can do. Can you please help me with this?
Hi, everybody, my name is Dr Aseem Logani. I am as a sexologist and I have got an experience of 31 years. Today I will like to discuss with you all, most common myths about sexual intercourse.
Sex is beautiful and essential for everybody. Everybody has his own magic myth about sex and this start accumatics is the age of adolescence through dramatic story and hear say. The idea you have about sex may not be always be factual and may not be based on these misconceptions. So here are some common myths associated with sex and the truth behind them. The number one common myth is sex is more fun when you are young.
- The fact is when you are young sex may be faster and more vigorous. Older people tend to be more acute sexually, having emotionally satisfied sex , they emphasize less on orgasm and more on emotional connect and sensuality and creativity.
- The second most common myth is that condom reduces the fun of sex, the fact is that the right condem which fits into size and shape can make the activity more enjoyable for both the partners. A study shows that 68% of men are using wrong condoms.
- The third myth is that women can achieve orgasm only through inter-course. the fact is study reveals that 75% of the women do not achieve orgasm through vaginal inter-course. A woman achieves climax orgasm through direct clitoris stimulation and this fact is not known by many males.
- The fourth myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Fourth very common myth that women are less interested in sex then men. The fact is women may be disinterested in sex due to previous traumatic experiences of childhood abuse but normally a women who is satisfied sexually tends to be more happy and loving, and this is very good for a very good home.
- Another common myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Sixth common myth is that ejaculation is required for men to enjoy sex , every man thinks that ejaculation is necessary. The fact is study reveals non- ejaculatory sex have their own sexual benefit, very common in older age.
- Seventh common myth is erection for a man is must to enjoy sexual play. But the fact is an erection is not compulsion incase of foreplay since arousing a women is pleasurable in itself.
- The eight and the last but not the least, very common thinking about Indian males, size of the penis matters but the fact is the size of the penis does not matter because a female vagina is only three inch of a vagina is sensitized and male needs only three inches of erect penis. If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much