Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B V HollaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Myself sandeep Roy. My age 23. My height is 5ft. 2 inch. I want to know how to increase height after puberty. Please help me.
Sir, I'm the clerk of (NBPDCL) , now I am unmarried, my age is 23 but my face is look like 28 to 30. How am I changed myself please help me.
I am 25 year old male and have low back pain for 2 years due to l4-l5 mild disc bulge. I have consulted many doctors in my city and went for physiotherapy also but still some pain is there. What's the permanent solution?
I am 28 year old is there any solution for stretch mark remove, I tried many ointment but still no resolve.
Problem in teeth due to water in Rajasthan. Lightly pain in my teeth always. Due to chloride in water so many problem create in my teeth.
I am a boy of 20 years. I am super active, play football everyday and go to the gym. From few days back my legs r paining very much in the lower section when I try to sit. What do I do to cure it.
Hello sir, mam -. I am already suffering from great anxiety disorder is it suitable that green tea would help in reducing anxiety please tell me how.
I am 35 year old my question is I am very nervous feel when talking with opposite sex I mean female. And my confidence is very low how to increase my self confidence and feel good.
Hi. My hairs are continuously falling. I have tried many shampoos but there was no effect. What should I do.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!