Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B.v ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 50 years old woman. I am suffering with recurrent urinary tract infected for the past one year. Subsides after taking antibiotics and returns after a few days your valuable advice please.
I have problem in sexual life. My urine every time yellow colour come. This problem comes ti 6-7 months. have check to doctor but doctor said it is because water ratio is low in body. But I am not satisfied complete. So please tell me how should I interest more in sexual life.
There's a bone like structure present in between anus to testicles which is not so hard Is that common? What happens if it is not present? Wht should one do to get it?
I am feeling burning sensation in anus not in time of excretion but in all other time while sitting or standing .blood in not coming from anus during excretion. As I sit for 6 hours between that 2 intervals of 2 hrs .I feel irritation. I can't sit in actual position for more than 15 min .changing the position every time .so please do suggest me.
Frequent urge to urinate: pus cells 3-4hpf Epithelial cells: 3-4hpf Sugar nil Albumin: trace Nature: acidic Taken norfloxacin 400 mg -10 nos Recurred in 5 days.
I have some pain, itching and burning while urination and their is white like always present under the foreskin from last 30 days I go to doctor he said is it blantisis but I do not get relief from his prescribe medication it can be a serious problem I had protected sex 2 month ago please suggest me some homeredies how to get relief from that problem I need to worry for that or it is normal.
I am 24 year old male and have a stone in my both kidney both size 3.5 mm please tell me some mediation.
I am a 65 years old male. Recently I was diagnosed to be suffering from prostate gland (frequent urination) and the doctor advised me to go for an operation. Kindly tell me a treatment without operation is possible or not.
Hi my wife donate a kidney to me her creatnine level is 1 &she is feeling always tired and hemoglobin is 10.8 so what kind of treatment should she take and what kind of food has to taken .
I am 19 years old ,i have been suffering from jaundice ,i took ayurvedic medicines ,3 -4 times, I have took the tests for liverfunction test ,blood test, urine test as the results were increasing :total bilirubin: 4.8 mg/dl, conjugated bilirubin: 0.6, unconjugated bilirubin: 4.2, before test it was 3.8,now it has been increased and my eyes are in yellow colour, urine is yellow colour. I have visited cure hospital but he said me as it was "GILBERT'S SYNDROME"
What are the general symptoms for kidney ailments? Where exactly the pain occur? What are the tests done for diagnosis of kidney diseases?
Half part of inner and few outer part of my anus goes to swell from few month and causes so roubing is this any disease on me please tell me.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
I have unsteady urination and weak stream experience just started one week, and very low erection. And I noticed strong smelling urine after and an unfulfilled desire of urination my age is 56 please help me.
Hello, I am Sandeep Behura. I have done DM from BHU. I am a consultant Nephrologists in Delhi and I am practising in Noida also. Today I am going to talk about Acute Renal Failure which is a common problem.
Acute Renal Failure is characterized by the failure of the normal function of a kidney which occurs over a short period of time. Medically speaking, there is an accumulation of Nitrogen as a waste product in the body with fatuation of electrolyte imbalance associated with retention of fluid in the body which occurs over the period of hours to days.
The aetiology of Acute Renal Failure is varied. However, it is classified into 3;
- Prerenal ARF, which constitutes majority 55% of the cases.
- Entrance adrenal ARF, which contributes to about 45% adrenal failure.
- And 5% of the causes are Postrenal ARF
Coming to the Prerenal ARF, most of the causes are following;
- Massive dead loss, like following traffic accidents or a major surgery.
- Following fluid loss like following diarrhoea, vomiting, patients having diabetes, patients with the cardiac problem may have Acute Renal Failure.
Intense Renal ARF is 2 types. These can be ischemic in nature or toxic in nature.