Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B SrideviYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend just now half an hour ago, I didn't use condom or anything it was heat of the moment and I couldn't control myself so I did it but now I am worry tat she will get pregnant we are just gf and bf no one knows about our relationship in families if she gets pregnant me and her life will ruin, I am in urgent need doctors please help me please what I can do to not make her pregnant.
If you any problems daily make sex along and any effect body growth my age 23 but looking week height 6 weight 63.
My wife s both fallopian tubes blockage in two Tims operations can she pregnant in feathers I have one child.
From the last two months I hd irregular periods. So I hd blood test nd my reports are--(T3) 1.02, T4 (6.0), TSH (3.25). So, I wanted to knw dat do I have THYROID. If yes then what I should do nw. Plzzzz help me.
I am 32 years old, I am planning my baby now. I had gone through an abortion in March 2010 in the 22 week of my pregnancy. I have consulted a gynaecology doctor and got all tests and ultrasound done. All reports are normal only my thyroid (tsh) was 5.2 so doc asked to take THYRONORM 25 mcg and a folic acid tab. I am ovulating every month. I was having a 28 days cycle for years then it suddenly since last 3 -4 months it started to fluctuate sometimes 26 days sometimes 30 days last month it was 35 days. Why is this happening?
My sister serum aso titre is 355 what should she do I order to get rid of this problem and what are the consequences of this.
I have late period problem. Before 2 months I have no period. Am unmarried always feeling angry behavier. Body growth are stop I am 23 but look like 16. Always take medicine to start period why. Whats my problem. What to eat for regular period please tell?
Yesterday a small dog bite me in my hand. My fingers got bleeding. I didn't take any treatment until now. please tell treatment is must for me?
On the 16th day of my period right ovary follicle are 19×15 mm, left ovary follicle are 8×7 mm and endometrium is 8.5 mm, triple layer seen ,culdesac fluid not seen so when will I ovulate to get pregnant soon.
There is foul smell and itching also during white discharge since last three days. Please advice me a solution.
I'm 21 year old female and my mensuration are not going good. I have a red sticky blood that I excrete on the second day of my mensuration cycle. And in day one I had a sticky brown thing on my pad. And I do not have a regular mensuration. Sometime my mensuration cycle is off 20 days sometime it's of 22 or 25 days.
Dr, I am 21 years old. I have a relation with a girl. We had oral sex last time. After that I came to know that she had a past affair with a young man who also did oral sex with her. But not any other intercourse. He is addicted to drinks, pan masalas and lives a dirty life. So my doubt is that is there any chance for aids to me or my girlfriend. She said they had oral sex before 8 months and we had this before 3 months. Doctor please advice me. If there is a chance when we have to make a check up?
If there is problem in ovary section and I go for a sonography then is there any chance that doctor will be known of I am virgin or not.
Its been 15 months to our marriage as we are trying for baby but not yet meanwhile wife consulted gynecologist, she told that you are suffering from genital TB. Is this stopping from conceiving , what could be the reasons & treatment for Genital TB.
There are a variety of foods and concoctions that have been developed for our urban realities and to help us become more fit. Smoothies and juices are the latest craze that has been on the fitness scene for a few hours. There are many people who have taken to smoothies in place of a solid meal because this combines a variety of healthy ingredients so that one gets a wholesome meal which can also be had on the run. But there are many schools of thoughts regarding the efficacy and the health benefits of smoothies.
Are they really as healthy as they are said to be? Let us find out with this article!
- Protein: There is a good dose of protein in smoothies which comes from the large amount of fruit, vegetables and dairy as well as oats and other such elements that are used to create one. Protein is one of the main elements that come from smoothies and it also helps particularly after a workout or for those who are into sports.
- Dietary fibers: Because of the copious amounts of berries and other fruit that is used to create a smoothie, one can gain great amount of dietary fibers also. This helps in clearing out the toxins from the digestive tracts, which can further prevent the generation of kidney stones. Yet, there is something to be said for the ingestion of fresh fruit, which makes for even better levels of dietary fibers. So even if you are having smoothies, you must ensure that you also have plenty of fresh fruit.
- Probiotics: Curd based smoothies is one of the best things that one can have because of the number of probiotics that they contain. Curd contains a number of good bacteria which is very good for the digestive system as well as the metabolism. These good bacteria are called probiotics. This helps in stabilizing the metabolism and the digestive process, which can be very helpful especially for people who are suffering from chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Sugar: If one used sugar instead of jaggery or honey in the smoothie, then it is no better than having a can of coca cola. For this reason, one will need to replace sugar with other natural sweetness that will bring down the level of kilojoules or kilo calories. This will make the smoothie much more healthy so that one can have plenty of fruit without the sugar intake.
- Liquid content: Many people use juice as the liquid content. Yet, this is not always the best option. This contains a lot of sugar, even if it freshly pressed. So, one can substitute the same with water.
- Oats and cereal: You can toast oats and others cereal in order to line the parfait or the smoothie. This will also bring in plenty of protein as well as other vitamins. This kind of a smoothie makes for a crunchy taste even as it gives you a full meal which can be taken at least three times a day. But do check for allergies when it comes to oats and grains before you make such a smoothie. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The study found couples struggling to conceive eat less fruit and vegetables than people who have just become parents.
Men who want to become fathers should eat their greens
Fruit and vegetables are good for male fertility because they contain compounds that could protect sperm from damage.
The minerals zinc, found in beans and pulses, and selenium, found in eggs, help keep testosterone levels high.
The antioxidants found in fruits help protect sperm from cellular damage and keep them strong and speedy - just what they need to race through the fallopian tubes and fertilize the egg.
Zinc deficiency can actually reduce testosterone levels; for men with low testosterone - zinc was shown to raise testosterone and increase fertility. Zinc deficiencies are some of the most common deficiencies found in both men and women. Sources of zinc are sesame seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, and green peas. Find vitamin a - which is important in preventing sluggish sperm - infertility foods such as leafy greens, carrots, red peppers, and apricots, to name a few. Get vitamin c - which is critical to sperms motility and viability - in papaya, Brussels sprouts, strawberries, oranges, kiwifruit, tomatoes, grapefruit, and broccoli, among other foods. And get vitamin e - which helps keep sperm vital - from vegetable oils. Fruits and veggies such as leafy greens, beans, and most fruits contain folic acid - a b vitamin with antioxidant properties that's crucial for keeping sperm free of chromosomal abnormalities. Pomegranate juice: another powerful player in antioxidant. Foods rich in l-carnitine are nuts, seeds, and many vegetables, including artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, and parsley. This amino acid is a necessary nutrient for sperm cells to function normally.