Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B. ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I have back ache problem from past 3 years which is called L1S5 (Slip Disk) whats the best solution for this problem. When I do work for long time, it gives me problem during sleep and driving an walk. Please suggest me what to do.
She is having diabetes. She is taking insulin injections. Is it neccesary that she has to continue the injections for her entire life?
I have puss like substance in my chest (nipple. Is this dangerous symptom. Once a doctor clear the puss but it grows again.
I'm 27 years old girl and from last 4 months I'm facing skin problems like whiteheads, acne and dull skin with lots of acne marks. The pore are visible and whiteheads are too much. I have sensitive skin therefore I never use cosmetics or chemicals on my skin, still my skin looks very rough, dull and oily. Please suggest me some medicine as I have tried many home remedies also.
I am 23 years old male. Since fews days I have been feeling sudden pain on the side of scrotum. I can feel a kind of bulge over there which is painful. I am having slight fever since two days also. Does these thing relate to each other? What can be the cause of the bulge and its treatment? Do I need to seek any medical counseling?
Hi I want to wear braces to my teeth. But I had root canaled my two teeth and I have cap on it. My question is .if I can wear braces and how. How much period it takes to align. Thanks.
When my mensuration cycle completed every month with proper bleeding i got a red brown color spot just 5 to 6 days .What is it indicates?
Hi Doc, I had a huge heat boil on my right cheek that developed on May 29th. It was extremely painful. It burst on in the first week of June and the abscess started to come out. On 7th June (after almost all the abscess had come out), I developed a fever that did not go above than 100.4 F. It's been almost a month now, and there has been persistent low grade fever. On 8th June, I was put on antibiotics. The doctors gave me phexin 500 mg for for 7 days, but the fever did not come down. Then, I started to take amclox 500 mg thrice a day for five days along with calpol and multivitamin supplements. After that dosage was over, I was given Azithral for seven days. The fever still hadn't come down. Then I took a blood test that revealed that I have mild urinary tract infection and tested positive for s typhi o 1 in 80 dilution (which I was told by few doctors that it was mild and by few doctors that it wasn't typhoid) . Following this, the doctors gave me glevo and augmentin for seven days yet to no avail. Currently I am on cefozyt CV and cepodem xp 325 mg for five days. The ESR on the blood test revealed that I have 22 mm whereas the normal is between 15-20. I am 20 years old/female. I am totally exhausted from the tablets. Can a infection from a boil stay even for more than a month? Currently the fever ranges up to 99.3 F. I am also having aches and cramps on my feet, legs and elbows and wrists. Please advise. Thank you.
I am 21 year old male. My teeth become yellow till evening although I brush my teeth daily. I don't chew any type of pan Masala.
Is it feasible to have pomegranate during first trimester of pregnancy. Pls advice which are the fruits and vegetables are good during first trimester.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Patients should remember that these are naturally giving results without side-effects. They need to be highly patient to get results and there no ultraspeed therapy in ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.