Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.s Vasudeva Dhanya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.s Vasudeva DhanyaYour feedback matters!
Sugar is extremely high. Now I am taken before breakfast 24 unit and before night meal 35 unit. Pl advice me.
Actually I was talking too much tablets and smoking regularly, after getting married, when I am doing sex, my semen is taking longer time than usual! I'm still 24 years old! I know delay ejaculation is not good for my health!
Hi, I am suffering from headache problem for a long time doctors please give me a solution for this problem. Feeling a very critical condition.
Diabetes is highly common health issue in India. Your blood sugar levels increase beyond the normal levels and cause other related problems like swelling, frequent urination, nausea, heart ailments etc. Conventional drugs can only control the symptoms, but cannot help the person to completely get rid of diabetes. However, here are some suggestions from Ayurveda that can help you in treating your diabetes in a way that it will never return.
- Food habits: Try avoiding foods that are high on sugar and whatever you eat, do not eat it all at once. Eat in small portions spread over the day. Limit carbohydrate and fat intake in your diet; instead try to consume whole grain foods and vegetables.
- Lifestyle changes: Avoid alcohol, drugs and smoking. Sleep soundly and sufficiently. Maintain your body weight and take care of your health by getting routine checkups done for sugar and other possible ailments that may be underlying causes of your diabetes.
- Must Do's: Practice a healthy lifestyle by undertaking regular exercise and yoga. Practice medication and go out for a walk at least once in the day. Also, make it a habit to mix half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of amla powder with half a tablespoon of methi seeds and consume it every day. Incorporating these habits in your lifestyle would definitely help you in getting rid of diabetes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Human beings can be shielded from many infectious diseases. One of the ways to do this is by getting the disease and then producing antibodies against it so that future attacks do not happen. The second way is to have the bacteria introduced into the system so that the antibodies are produced and the infection does not take place. The first method is called active immunisation and the second is known as passive immunisation, and both are effective against different organisms.
When a baby is born, passive immunisation is chosen to provide protection against a number of diseases. In fact, the doctor will give you a list of shots that the child should be given and when. Immunisation is necessary for the following reasons:
- To save a child's life: Dreadful diseases that were once life-threatening are now completely under control through immunisation. Give your child these shots and save his/her life. Polio for instance is one such example, with incidences of paralysis and death coming down to almost nil now. Measles and whooping cough are other examples.
- Travel increases exposure: While some diseases may not be prevalent in some countries, increased travel to affected regions puts the child at a risk of developing that disease. For instance, contracting measles in the Philippines is easily avoidable with the help of vaccines.
- Early protection: The recommended schedule of immunisation should be completed so that children are offered early protection when they are most vulnerable. Their immune system is yet to mature, and this puts them at a higher risk of infections. In addition to checking with the doctor, there are multiple online tools available to check which shot should be given and at what age. Ensure that your child’s immunisations are up to date. This will ensure that they don’t miss school on account of ill health and you don’t have to miss work to take care of them.
- Safe and effective: The approved lists of shots are tested extensively and are proven safe and efficacious for children. The only few side effects include minor discomfort while taking the injection and sometimes mild fever which is short-lived, but this is nothing compared to the deadly effects of the disease for which the shots are being given.
- Social responsibility: When you vaccinate your child, you extend that immunity to your family, friends, and rest of the community. This helps in controlling the spread of certain diseases, and if everybody does it religiously, a healthy community is formed.
So, go ahead and protect your child against various diseases so that he/she can lead a healthy, happy, disease free life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.