Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B.s. Sheik MehaboobYour feedback matters!
I have back pain and Even pain in my right leg. I masturbate every alternate day. Does masturbation cause pain. I even sleep facing my chest on the bed and leg upside down does it cause back pain or there is problem with my bed. Also I smoke 4 to 5 cigarette a day. I inhale it put do not take to lungs, does it cause anemia.
My son is 7 years old his upper front two teeth have space in between and one side teeth (that is called Canines I think) has no space to grow. How can it be treated. I consulted a dentist he told that his teeth are still coming so the denture is shaping up so the space can be filled by itself but I am worried for the one side teeth that now has no space to come.
2 month ago , I went to the hill town Shimla. During the journey in bus on the road about 4000 meters got a headache and feeling very uneasy, is this only for height or something else ? What should I do next time?
I am 17 year old female and from past 4 years I am having sever hair damage n my skin is getting darker and also I am having pimple and dark spots problems n also I m getting weak please suggest me something.
I had intercourse wid my husband on 8 of may. I got my periods on 28 of may. I had a weight loss diet and also exercised from 7 june till 7 July. I had missed my periods in the month of June. (no intercourse entire June) Am I pregnant? For what reason did I miss my periods?
Skin Whitening I am 27 years old. Having baby boy 6 months now.in pregnancy my body colour change to black specially on face. Now my face is very black. What remedies I have to take for my recent colour. Please help me.
My daughter Niharika 19 years suffering from pimples and black heads on fore headed cheeks also used many creams like brite and tenovate .and suffering from dandruff also sir please suggest thanking you. Sir.
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.