Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.s. Rama PriyaYour feedback matters!
I am not able to gain the weight do I have tried few medicines can you tell me the easy way to gain the weight.
My son is 19 months old. He has hydrocele fluid near his right testis. Can it be cured by any treatments? Will it be cured by laser surgery without any side effects or risk? Is LAPAROSCOPIC surgery possible for ths operation? I don't want to go with open operation in his scrotum or abdominal cut open surgery. Please clarify me.
Sleeplessness and role of homeopathy in treating it.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. - Irish Proverb
Sleep has a profound effect on our physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. You must have realised so often that we feel very fresh and energetic after a good night's sleep. And when we do not have a good night's sleep, we feel tired and irritable the whole day, our productivity decreases, we are feeling sleepy, and our whole schedule goes haywire. Sleep is the time when body undergoes repair and detoxification. Poor sleep patterns are linked to poor health and those who sleep less than six hours a night have a shorter life expectancy than those who sleep for longer.
When you sleep your muscles are relaxed during sleep and some blood circulation meant for the brain is diverted towards the muscles to repair them.
A person is said to be suffering from sleeplessness or insomnia when he/she wakes up frequently during the night or too early in the morning or has difficulty in falling asleep.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
1. Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
2. Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
3. Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
4. Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Common causes of sleeplessness:
When it comes to causes, there are several such as -
- pain or discomfort while sleeping
- use of certain medications
- interference in your normal sleep schedule
- having heavy meals or stimulants like caffeinated drinks and nicotine
In addition, there are also some medical conditions that can develop or aggravate insomnia, such as,
How does homeopathy help in treating insomnia
Since sleep disorder is of critical concern, homeopathy treatment offers an excellent remedy as it doesn't involve any side effects. A professional homeopath first studies the symptoms of the disorder and offers remedy accordingly. These remedies go to the root cause of the problem and are not meant to just provide symptomatic relief, apart from the medicine, you will be guided about certain lifestyle changes they should make.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Dear doctor, I M a 25 years old girl and I will get married in 3-4 months. My problem is about my hairs. My hairs are the worst hairs ever. They are totally damaged semi curly type and they are almost all splitted from the roots to tip of hairs. Even they don't grow properly. I am very helpless about them and I don't know what to do for such type of hairs. I hate them very much. But please give me some effective idea at least to make them split free and grow properly and look better since there will be my marriage in some days. Also give me some diet for healthy hairs.
Sir i am 24 years old. I am losing my hair too much so what I have to do to get rid of my hair loss.
Hello. My daughter is 4 month old she is suffering from loose motion can you please advice your thoughts please
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.