Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. B S BhaskarYour feedback matters!
My hand burned before 3 months and till now ii have white scars of burning in my hand and my hand burn is 3 degree so can you suggest me how can I get rid of white burning scars.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma on my cheeks and nose appear for last 1 year. I was used so many skin lite cremes like hydroquinone, Mometasone, Tretinoin and Himalaya Blemish and kojic Acid shop but not getting desire results and also increase red level of the skin. So please provide some advice and treatment of this disease. Please please.
I have headache's problem like migraines. It always pain in my back head and side head. I used to smoke daily around 10.
Earlier my friend chew tobacco product like gutkha. Currently his mouth not open properly. What to do.
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
I used to have sudden sharp chest pain under my left chest once in every 3 months which used to last for less than 5 minutes .some two weeks back I got caught by cold which which started with fever and lasted less than two days but soon after that I started coughing I even consulted a doctor who prescribed me some medicines .I am having those medicines but last night I again felt some sharp pain under my left chest although the intensity of the pain dropped down a bit .but it's still there has also spread to my left shoulder what should I do? Pls help! I would be grateful to you.
What are the meditation or yoga (name them please, one should perform to get a proper sleep, so that a person can sleep as soon as he goes to bed.(no medicines please)
Hii I have piles from last 4 days their is no blooding but I have a pain because of the mass which is under the hips I have taken the medicine but its to costly so now I can't afford more becz of some money issue so please suggest me some cheapest medicine or treatment I m already use the cream arshkeyt so its good enough or I required some more medicine if required so please give me the name I really thankful to you.
I have a mild fever since yesterday and there is also fatigue in my back and arms. Suggest some medicine.
I feel pain sensation in shoulders. I also underwent Fracture in leg few months ago and was diagnosed with low bone density. I am prescribed with a nasal spray for an orthopedic remedy. Though I completed a bottle but find it difficult to spray by self. Is it necessary to continue this one? Or please inform if there's other possible substitute of GEMITROL NS SPRAY.
Hello Sir, I got a motion from 3 days till now , please what can I do I tried tablet eldoper but no use.
I am a male of 25 year ,I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,though I never had sex ,but when I masturbate I cum very early i.e within a minute .What needs to be done to cure this premature ejac. elation.
am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.