Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B .r.sathyakrishnaYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of heartburning. How we can control it. What are its reasons. What type of food should we take.
I am suffering from stomach pain to the left of my abdomen and feeling like acidic how to overcome it.
I am suffering from gastric problem My pain did' t reduced I am getting pain. Morning it has been started this pain till now 8: 22 I can not move side it is paining more and more so plzz suggest to reduce it.
Dr. I have kidney stone and swelling in stomach Please suggest me what to eat may having very much pain as well acidity.
Mera anus mein worms hain. Main saaf kar nahi pa raha hun. Ek baar soap se saaf ki toh. Fir worms nikal araha hai. Kya karunga. Please.
Hi from few month I feel like I am having a problem with piles but not sure that time so I confirm last week that its fistula, so is it possible to get rid of this problem by medicine?
I am 47 years old male and have psychiatric (depression, anxiety) for the last 6 years. I am taking medicine paxidep cr 12.5 Now I am ok. Can I leave the medicine. I have also grade 2 fatty liver. What Should I do.
Hi I have stomach problems every time gas problem I have taken medicine livocon syrup so that time no problem and some time I have not talked medicine so very hard pain please give me medicine name and advise Thanks.
I've suffering from constipating problem from 2 days. Right now my stomach is swelling. I've taken metrogyl medicine. what's the solution for gas problem.
I am 27 years old male weight is 62 kgs, height is 6 feet and have frequent urination problem from 4 months and gastric, indigestion, weight loss.
- Loose weight
- Eat smaller but more frequent meals
- Avoid eating two to three hours before bedtime.
- If certain food triggers your heartburn, try cutting down on them.
- Drink chilled milk and chilled water.
- Eat an elaichi banana or drink one glass of rice water every morning on an empty stomach.
I have grade 1 fatty liver Doctor suggested me to use tab liv apt But Can I use tab liv. 52 of Himalaya instead of tab liv apt.
Muscle pain due to too much houseworks. Right hand can't lift up and move freely. Can't do heavy works any more. Got 3 highs, cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure. Also got some gastric problem. Love spicy food and a bit salty food. Female, 48 years old. Kuala Lumpur.
There may be times when we get completely drained and fatigued and may feel like our insides could jump out because of the pain that we have in our stomachs. We may dismiss the issue as unimportant or due to a stressful day at work, and may think the stomach pain could be because of the extra spicy food we love to have every once in a while. However, a lot of people may tend to ignore this symptom and that is when stomach ache may turn out to be actually because of a peptic ulcer.
Peptic ulcer or stomach ulcer is a common occurrence and happens to a lot of people; however, it must be understood that not treating the problem in time may be troublesome in the long run and increase the recovery time. In order to be able to identify the peptic ulcers and to take the right treatment measures, it may be important for you to understand the problem and know how it is caused, and how it may be treated.
What causes peptic ulcers?
A peptic ulcer is diagnosed as inflammatory sores on the lining of the stomach or the food pipe, which transfers food to the stomach or even in the intestine. There are a number of factors that can cause inflammatory sores in the stomach region. The factors are as follows:
- The use of medicines that are meant to be painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs. The acid levels of the stomach and the food pipe may get disturbed because of these medicines and may give rise to ulcers.
- In a lot of cases, the ulcers may also take place because of the presence of a tumour or a gastrinoma in the stomach that imbalance the levels of acid in the stomach.
- High alcohol consumption may also lead to the formation of sores on the stomach lining.
- Using tobacco or smoking are some other factors that contribute to the acid imbalance in the stomach.
- In the case of some serious illnesses, a lot of people may fall prey to peptic ulcers.
- Those who may have undergone radiation treatment around the stomach may also experience ulcers.
Though it may be known that excessive pain in the abdominal region may be due to stomach ulcers, it is important to understand that it happens due to bacterial infections, and when there is a bacterial infection in the body, you may have to undergo proper treatment. The treatment for this problem includes the use of medications as suggested by a qualified doctor, surgery in some severe cases, and most importantly lifestyle changes.