Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B .r.sathyakrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am facing gas problem with pain and tarry stools doctor say me ibs I am tried so many medicine but don't get relief from gas it's getting worst to my daily life what should I do.
From 2-3 month I am suffering from fissure problem. So please suggest me what I am to do and what kind of food to take.
Are there any home remedies to get rid of acidity forever? Please tell me I have very bad acidity problem and troubling me.
Sir I am male 23 old boy .When I go to toilet and doing poti then a Tip of some thing as sperm so its problem last 6 months kbi kbi regular hota h kbhi kbhi nhi hota.
I have antral gastritis m taking flagyl 200 mg thrice a day. But after 1 or 2 days of using. I dun want take again coz it upset my stomach. It irritate at right upper abdomen.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from stomachache. When I have to take the outside food items so it is paining several. I thought its a appendix. I go too check up and reports are came normal. Then whats the problem that's come when eaten outside food so please give me some suggestions to stop the stomachache. I am waiting for your replay.
I am 25 years old. Every night I hv a lot of problem in my upper side of belly. Whn I eat sme rich food thn I hv prblm in digestion. My belly hv getting big as my figure. I do sm free hnd exercise daily. Bt nthg improvement. Wht cn I do nw. Plss suggest me.
Because of constipation when I go to stool, the blood comes from somewhere around anus. What should I do for this?
I am working in night shift from last 13 years. I am suffering from acute gas, acidity and constipation. I have irregular bowel syndrome. Due to this I always have bloated stomach. Please advise.
After wake up in the morning I feel so much heavy and restless. I feels sleepy sleepy. What should I do please suggest me. One thing more I feel too much acidic problem.
Help I am 29 years old man I am suffering from tonsils problems since last two and a half year I am consulting ent taking medicine even took a ayurvedic treatment I got a recovery and doing precaution but uncertain tonsils appeared any time on end of feb I gone with the rear disease called gbs syndrome gone with treatment got recovery I do not know still I am scared that disease should not come again my weight is increasing I am doing diet and I had a water retention problem so I am taking triflaa my face looks puffy despite I am doing all suggested exercise all these things are related to my throat?
Im suffering from gastric problem and acidity. What precautions should I have to take? Im 45 year old man. I have no sugar and heartattack.
External and internal itching in anus itching on scrotum and itching between scrotum and anus portion skin thickening swelling from 5 month I have taken albandazole ivametrol fluconezol cetrizen livocetrizen skin sp. Say eczema daraz dermatitis differ opinion pl suggest ayurvedic and allopathic remedy.
I am 61 years old and I am facing hyper acidity problem for the last 2 weeks. Could you suggest me such type of ayurvedic treatment which can finish acidity for ever in my body.
I have stomach problem since 3 month. What should I do. I have gas problem. Its burning inside the stomach.
I am having severe stomach pain. And having gas from 2 days. Please tell me what to do. Which medicine should I take for quick action. I had went for check up but they said to do ultrasound then only they will say anything about the problem related to happened in my stomach. Please reply soon.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.