Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B R ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I have some big teeth and they have come out of my mouth also. So I should consult a doctor or not and to do surgery or anything.
Sir I have little yellow colour teeth and have spot also teeth on various places. I did not smoke and chewing tobacco. Whats the diseases I have. Is there any cure for whitening the teeth.
I am 23 years old male. I am getting blood from my mouth Whenever I brush my teeth. I changed brushes and pastes but no changes.
Do re-occurring ulcers in mouth is symptoms for any major disease That one heals at one place in 5-10 days and then reoccurs at another please also sometimes have loose and black stools I have this recurrent ulcers since 3 months Kindly suggest?
Hello doctor my self sanjay jain I am 24 year old boy and I have gums bleeding problem last five days what should I do.
My right lower wisdom tooth has decayed and broken. Nerves are dead. Dentist suggested the option to get it removed else would have to ensure utmost cleanliness to avoid further damage. I want to know if its safe to get one wisdom tooth removed as I have read that it may cause adjacent teeth displacement.
Fruits and vegetables which require continuous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.
I am 64 years old male. Now I got a cavity in my rear tooth and the pain is unbearable. Before I go to to a dentist to pluck it out, please give me pain relieving measures. Thanks.
Hello doctorI am 28 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last two months what should I do please tell me doctor.
My teeth is too much yellow and always creamy layer formed on my tooth it seems like that yellowness made permanent house in my teeth from back side some teeth become dirty it looks dirty I want to make it white and permanent cleaned what to do I am using colgate visible white tooth paste but it does not work on my yellowish teeth,
Why my mouth is smell so bad even I was brushing my teeth with a best tooth paste. And someone is recommend to use Amway Gilister tooth paste.
Sir mere teeth ke mashudhe se blood & pip (wbc) nikalta hai please iska thik hone ka upaya bataye.Please tell sir .
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.