Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B R ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
Oral cancer is mostly caused due to consumption of tobacco. Slight changes in oral tissue are highly suspicious of oral cancer.
I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor , my self sudeep , I had made a teeth bridge just appro one month ago , today when I was having my lunch in afternoon I could not see the bridge , I have a doubt if I have swallowed it. It is a ceramic teeth, will there be any issue if its in stomach , I do not feel anything right now , I mean I do not feel any problem now, please let me know, I was having paratha and water also , do not know if I have swallowed it.
I have an extra teeth coming at the last part at the right side .Followed by huge pain.Can any one help with the remedies?
My mother has lost taste in the mouth. She is 75. My father died last June. She is longing to have food but is not able to taste much. She is a diabetic on tablets and not insulin. Sugar levels are not in the manageable range since she has to eat sweetish things sometimes to get taste.
I am 21 years old male, wearing braces for almost a year to fix reverse overjet of 1mm (i had my lower 2 bicuspids removed for the same). Recently my dentist applied a lower archwire 0.016" x 0.022" stainless steel. Is rectangular archwire better than the round archwire and how much more time can I expect to continue wearing braces?
Hi I want to know about skin related issues and teeth related issues. From my mouth a type smell come out so how can I will able to remove for long life.
I am under procedure for dental implant for my left front tooth; my root has been removed for about 3 months now. But the problem I am facing is that my right side canine tooth is still milk tooth and the permanent tooth is developed and it is there in slant position under my gums. Therefore my doctor is suspecting that the tooth will grow diagonally and will push the other tooth in outside direction which might further disturb the implant. Doctor is suggesting me to wait or remove the canine tooth and pull the permanent canine tooth properly with braces but i read on internet that the tooth sometimes get embedded in the skull and never comes out so i suspect the same with my developed canine. Kindly suggest what i should do.
SIR, I am now 37 years, male, weight 87 kg, from my 10 years old I was suffered of fever, due to doctor medicine my teeth yellowish. Doctor said, it never come white. Pls help. How it will solve?
Dairy products, soft bread, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and much more are braces-friendly foods i.e. which can be eaten without any difficulty even when one is undertaking the orthodontic treatment.