Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B. Pradeep Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic, vegetarian, non smoker, non alcoholic and using insulin so what should be my diet. Request you to suggest me for the total day 3 times.
I am 55 years and my muscle got easily fractured and was weak and I got regular cough. I am a diabetic please patient what should I do ?
My father is a diabetic & a heart patient. Suffering from gastric problem from the morning with huge stomach ache. Any other medication instead of OMEZ powder (as not available currently). pantoprazole will do?
What's the best protein rich vegetarian diet. I am 31 and diabetic with HBA1C at 8.9 which is quite high. Doc has prescribed metformin. Can you tell me best I did an veg food for break fast lunch and dinner. And the best snack that I could have. Thanks.
I suffer from diabetes but it is under control and my HbA1C is less than 7. However when i walk i feel i am walking on pieces of sponge. I have checked blood circulation in my feet and it is normal. What is causing this /
Quest" What is the initial symptoms of diabetes? How can be people be alerted from such type of diseases.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"