Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B P SureshYour feedback matters!
My brother who is 14 year old some time complain for backache. Can you suggest reason and precaution tip?
I am passing through mental stress. I am love wid some one. We are trying to convince my parents. But my parents are not ready for our marriage. I respect my parents and although they are right from their side and we are right from our side. Now the situation is my boyfriend wants court mrg. He has given me one month to decide either court mrg or broke up. I am totally can't understand. I am in stress. Having bad dreams. Please help me.
I am having hairfall problem from the 3 months. And my hair are becoming dry and rough in the winter season ad also suffering from dandruff in winter. Please give me some suggestion to get rid from this problems. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 years old unmarried, my weight never goes above 56kg, my body is so thin that I looks like a 20 year old and my legs particularly lower part back side has continously some sort of pain and laziness. What should I do to increase weight and body structure and to reduce pain.
Actually I have very lean cheeks and I want to know that how to get fat on cheeks and how to be chubby cheeks. Please help me doctor.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?