Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B P SureshYour feedback matters!
Indulging in intercourse daily is a healthy option for couples as it comes with a variety of benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Promotes longevity
- Leads to an increase in blood circulation
- Helps one sleep better
- Improves your fitness level
Indulging in intercourse daily certainly does come with benefits but overdoing the routine can result in various side-effects. According to most medical practitioners and sex-perts, doing it twice a day is considered optimum.
What happens if you overdo it on a regular basis?
However, stretching it up to thrice is acceptable, but going beyond that number can prove to be harmful as sex is a physical activity which puts strain on your body and genitals. The penis has a resting period, which if not adhered to, can lead to extreme stress on the organ and erectile dysfunction in the long-run. Other than distress in the penis, having sex too many times can also cause soreness in the penis and painful muscle contractions during an orgasm. In women, over-indulging in intercourse can cause tears in the vaginal area which can prove to be very painful while urinating or foreplay the next time. Women are also prone to contracting urinary tract infection, if they indulge in this process too many times. This is the reason why clearing the bladder for women is recommended.
The final verdict
However, sex-perts also believe that is very important for couples to embrace and indulge in this process as physical intimacy and satisfaction plays an important role in sustaining the relationship for a long time. Not having sex for extended periods of time might result in depression and your partner might start looking for other options. Thus, having sex once or twice a day is completely normal and encouraged but for a healthy and sustainable sex life, you should refrain from doing it too many times a day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I can't sleep properly from last two years and I feel low energy and my body also getting loose. May be my testosterone level going down. What can I do?
I have drastic problem how it will cure completely I do not feel like eating my hand start shivering,body ache and feel very week ?
Hi. Recently My hair is falling continuously. I have a problem with dandruff. Why my hair is falling like that? and Is there any solution to reduce hair fall. Please tell me.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder and also I am suffering from irritable bowl syndrome. Stomach upset and gas. I go to my neurologist doctor. He said that anxiety cause ibs and stomach upset and gas .is this true Please reaply me.
My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair falls in a rapid manner & weight increased day by day .Though we try for baby from last two years we failed. She also have very low libido. No sexual urge in normal. After ejaculation she quickly wash her vagina by water. Can you give us any remedy. Homeopathy?
I am 35 years old and I have dark circles. I want remedy. I have uneven skin tone too. I want remedy for that too.
Sometime I had like panic attack fear myself, heart beating fast, thinking myself as i am gonna crazy. What is this and to whom I consult my problem.
Main bahut khata pita hun lekin fir bhi bahut patla hun. Maine 22 years ka hun or mera weight 56kg h to main kya karun ki meri health thik ho jaye. Height bhi badhana chahta hun.
I am feeling very sick from last 2 days. I am not having wish to eat anything. What happened to me? Please advise.
I have problem of ED and premature ejaculation. I am unmarried. I have I little bit high bp problem. I am going to marry with in 6-7 months.
I am 27 years old and frequently facing hair loss. I not sure why all of a sudden my hair fall stops n then suddenly it starts again. Due to that my volume as also reduce. Please advice?
Hi, I am facing neck pain since a week. It magnifies if I sit and work. It is not persistent. It goes away and comes back with severe pain.
I am diabetic for last 3 years but with a better control over the parameter with the help of medication. In my recent preventive blood check up I could see my CRP and SGPT counts at higher range. SGPT & SGOT variation I have been seeing for a quiet a long time but CRP variation noticed recent only. Last December 26th night I had an atrial fibrillation, which was first in my life and all this basically scare whether my diabetes progressing further hinting towards cardiac vascular or is it after effect of my smoking and improper diet. Is there anything to be taken seriously here. Kindly let me know your guidance.
I have server headache problem . Most of the time I can't sleep. So how can I overcome from this please suggest .
The toothpaste that you choose to use should be clinically approved by the american dental association (ada)
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"