Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B N ManjunathaYour feedback matters!
When I cough I feel a lot of pain in my chest and it is about 4 days now. its not getting cured. can you please help me to get relief from this pain?
Is it really advised to have water while having meal or one should take a hour long break after meal and thn have a glass of water?
I have very very small Penis he should have at least 5 inch compare to he is age and he used many oils fr make it bigger bt he failed pls suggest some solution thank you.
Hello doctors I was bitten by a monkey how many dose of vaccine should I take and should I avoid any food? Pls help me?
I have suffering from fever last 6 months headque. vomiting and so please tell me how to solved this problem.
I am suffering from runny nose for the last three day. And watery discharge from eye. What should I do?
Hi I am 28 Male I have frequently night fall .How do I stop it is there any treatment to stop night fall. Please help me out.
I am having high fever and headache since last night now my nose is bleeding? What should I eat to get well soon?
Dear Sir / Madam I am Imran Sayyad I have problem of acidity from 10 year but now due to acidity problem I will ometing daily now I will take pepsi - L antacid tablet if I do not take single day after that ometing start till acidity not reduce what will I do my family doctor suggest me for endoscopy.
I am 70. I have recurring problem of mouth ulcers for the past more than 30 years. I do have a stress plus depression problem for which I am not taking any medicines. I am diabetic and on single dose 500mg metforin daily. Besides I also suffer from occasional vertigo which is probably due to my cervical & lumbar spondylitis. Kindly advise on minimal medication.
I am suffering severe flu what should I do to overcome it and last night I had severe headache and muscle pain what should I do?
I am 22yrs old my legs have so much pain, during walk and stand for an hour with my frnds for talking now what to do?
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"