Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B N ManjunathaYour feedback matters!
I am an hosteler while playing football my friend ask me few questions, i.e, how stamina is lowered in fun I replied, by masturbation, then he ask and I was unable to answer a question "is masturbation good or bad, if good then on what average should a person masturbate? Please help me to get above answer.
Hi, my friend have some diseases. He s 21 years old. He feels when starts his toilet some of the blood out from Pau&feel pain, size of Pau decrease at continue toilet. He used a medicine piros capsule but he has no well. What type of medicine he can use.(toilet not clear)
Hi, I am 34 years old and facing problem of Flatulence, I am feeling very uncomfortable in office and other social places, can you please tell me some medicine as it smells also. It is very regular and always feel pressure.
My sister is suffering with throat cancer from 6 years she is of 52 years she is not able to eat or drink anything we consulted a doctor in yashodha hospital they tested her and declared as throat cancer before 6 years so is there any treatment for the prevention
Hello sir, I am male 30. I am getting stools with pain and light blood. I think its for high temperature, and also I am travelling from last week and outside food. Pls suggest me medicine to get rid off pain in anus and stomach.
I want to gain my weight. By eating which Food or fruit I gain my weight. Or can you suggest me the diet. I have a problem of loose motions.
I have a thin penis. I am satisfied with the length. But girth is what I an not satisfied with. Is it possible to increase girth of my penis.
I am 25 years old male. I am having problem with my male organ that is getting smaller & thinner day by day. Kindly suggest me something what can I do to cure it?
I am 60 year male I am diebetic taking gluconorm g1 my fasting suggar level is 130 and random 230. What should I do to control sugar levels?
I am 23 years and I am suffering from huge sweat problem at the time of eating food and fat also how do I control this problem?
I am getting stomach pain each and every time when I misfollow the diet does it cause any danger such as appendix like that but each and every time I get that pain it is severe and it will vanish after two days. Is there any serious problem.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.