Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.n.k.prasad
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. B.n.k.prasadYour feedback matters!
I easily forget anything. If you give me any work definatly I will forget it. I am confuse at this time. Am I suffering from any disease?
Hi . My baby, 8 months old behaving like fits by turning hands back and shaking head and hands. We consult doctor and taken ct brain plain and eeg scans and reports came normal. Finally doctor said nothing to worry and will wait and see. May I know the reasons for that and what I should do? please suggest.
Hello doc Meri dadi ki umar 85 saal hai unhe pichle 6 mahine pehle paralysis hua tha unki madicine bhi chli thi unko exercise krwayi jati thi ab vo pehle se thik hai chlne bhi pdte hai stand ki shayta se unko sugar ki problem hai bhut saalo se unki madicine chl rhi hail lakin unka urine bhut atta hai jab vo uthne lagte hai ya krvt lete hai to bed pr hi urine nikl jata hai unke urine se bhut smell ati hai test krvaye the usme puss ki problem ayi thi madicine bhi li thi unke kprde yellow colour ke prd jate hai unko urine ke liye panch panch minute badd uthna prdta hai.
I am 35years old suffering from seiatica pain and now I am feeling light numbness at my left leg foot. What to do pls help.
I am 36 year male suffering from regular leg pain above ankle and also numbness in feet while walking. The condition goes away when I stop for few minutes and again resurfaces when I start walking again. What should I do?
I have hastmaithun (Masturbation) since 8 year and last few year I have also migraine and memory loss and stress and weakness. I have also take alopathic and ayurveda medication but not recovered, now also taking homoeopathy medication, Little recovered but not find permanent treatment. Please suggest treatment.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!