Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B N BaligaYour feedback matters!
My lips are black in color and I even do not drink and smoke. Please tell how can I make them pink or red by medicine or home remedies? Thank you.
My eyes under a large amount of dark circles. How can I reduce it. Any tablet have to solve this problem.
Hi mam/sir, I'm 22 years old female. My skin tone is wheatish in color. I want my skin fair. Shall I use ethiglo glutathione tablet to get fairness. Kindly provide me a suggestion.
I am looking for a experienced and assured Homeopath doctor who can treat for premature greying of hair, treatment for hair thickening, pigmentation of skin, uneven skin tone, sunburn, pores on face, slightly obese so check on metabolic activity. I reside at Kalyan but can visit a doctor whose really worth it and can resolve all the issues by roots.
I have black spots as pimples on my face. I use scar removal cream for four month but I did not see any change what should I do? Please help me.
My face is so dark. How to get some glow on my face. I never used any creams, powder. This is first time I am thinking abt my face glow.
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from pimple from 2- 3 yr. Still my face covered with dip spot and looking very bad. please help me to overcome from pimple spot. Thank you.
I am 23 year old girl. My face is becoming dark n ugly. Please suggest me some home remedies that should be safe for daily use to make my skin beautiful.
The person is 54 years old male. Has dark patches in his forehead and in the high cheeks. Dark pigmentation formed. Any remedy?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream about 4months but didn't affective. What should I do?
I have pores on my face and on my nose please tell me any medicine to recover normal skin. I am also having some white acne on my both cheeks, it does not seems bt feels large.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!