Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B N BaligaYour feedback matters!
I am 78 Male. Have taken all kinds of allopathic medicines with no benefit for my problem of dampness/moisture in the anal area. Can you suggest main items of diet that can help to absorb extra moisture in the colon or large intestine. Have tried Isabgol that has improved stool formation but still have to evacuate vowel 3/4 times per day and not not resolved the dampness. Thanks in advance.
I am having some nail marks on my face can I use mederma cream. To wipe it out does it work. Or should I try something else.
My son two and half year old. Good weight and height. But in this age he have dark circle around eyes. I also have dark circle from my childhood. Let me y this coming and way to cure.
I'm 18 year old I am using betnovate-n is good for face or not which cream I have to use because I have to take part in my events I need clear skin and glowing face when I use himalayan face wash or any other my pimples are more on faces I am using dove now please give me solution as soon as possible.
Dark circles under the eyes are there any home remedies that can get rid of dark circles under the eyes?
On my face many darkspots like pigmentation , blackhead and whitehead what can I do please suggest home remedies.
Too much dryness on skin all over body. Especially hands and legs. With permanent goosebumps (maybe keratosis Polaris). please help. Thank you. I am 16 year old male.
Dear Mam, I wish to inform you that this darkening of my lips is from a long time not only tanning and no smoke n no drink also. Is this possible that I might have got tanning in winters too?
My face skin has become very hard and rash ,from last 1 week during winter. I applied vaseline (nova) but I didn't get results.
I smoke too much nd for which my lips have became darker nd black. I am 21 yrs old. What should I do to regain my natural color of lips. Any medicine or advice.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"