Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B M Vastrad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B M VastradYour feedback matters!
Every once in a while i will get real tiny cuts on my foreskin and it makes it a pain to pull back and clean.My penis skin also constrict. I searched in the internet it says I have balanitis. Please advice me what to do.
Is there any medicine that can permanently stop erection in man forever as I do not want to have sex due to my family problem If possible please let know the medicine in ayurved, homeopathy and allopathy Thanks.
How to protect your body from harmful sunday my skin burns due to it develops rashes on skin there is a problem of itching too so please suggest me.
Sir I am a martial artist nd I have a one bad habit putting tobacco in my mouth but its not for chewing just put it nd thats all. I eat daily more than 5 times nd I don't want to quit this becoz its feel me good so suggest me some medicine which controls my body level nd stamina becoz extra spitting is not good for our joints nd sperm counts to so please help me sir. Thanks and regards.
I am 57 year old having diabetics for last 4 years and is under control. I am on glycomet sr 500 mg bd. I just want to know ideally when it should be consumed. Before or after meals? what should be frequency of checking sugar levels [fasting, post meals & hba1c].
I worked in BPO for about 5 Years, Thus I have a habit of Night Owl thingy, Now that I don't work anymore I can't really manage the bed time. At times it would be 3 am or even 4/5. I sleep for only about 4-5 hours that too in odd hours. Please guide.
I am a 30 year old lady. I am suffering from severe headache since the last two weeks. What should I do?
My husband got fever again n again we did urine test on n which pus cell are 30-50hpf and RBC 5-10 .Is it serious what should we do? He is 31 year.
I have fever since 11 days and also I am taking medicines to get rid of from this problem but nothing going well so please help? I am waiting for your solution thanks.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.