Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.M Lava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. B.M LavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I remember, I read an article of B.M Lava in the paper and made contact. B.M Lava is really like god send person. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted B.M LavaThe Lava's Clinic and Vaccination Centre is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. The Lava's Clinic and Vaccination Centre was equipped with various facilities. Overall treatment for gastric problem was very effective. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best Thanks to him I am much better now.
I was in so much pain due to my headaches. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr B.M Lava has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from headaches. But after consulting him I feel quite better now. The Lava's Clinic and Vaccination Centre is well maintained . Dr B.M Lava certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
Overnite my difficulty sleeping aggravated. I found the Lava's Clinic and Vaccination Centre itself quite pleasant. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from difficulty sleeping. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend B.M Lava to anyone gladly. Over the period of time the difficulty sleeping treatment has helped me a lot.
Meine bahut doctors ko dihaya, nobody was able to solve my back painproblem. in the end maine dr B.M lava ko unke clinic Lava's Clinic and Vaccination Centre mumbai mei dikhaya and he is the best. unhone meri problem roots se finish kardi. Thankyou to him. i am well now
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be professional, nurturing, helped me improve my health, practical and sensible. Thank you Sir ,,,
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be well-reasoned. I can understand the importance of a physical evaluation by the concerned doctors!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful. Thank you doctor I have taken TT Injection now pain is less
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be professional. Thanks for exact professional reply for my question Sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be practical, nurturing and sensible. The reply is somemore interractive
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be knowledgeable. Good , ya Dr we vacinated her with the chicken pox .
Dr. B.M Lava provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thankyou sir, its very helpful for everyone...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful. I am very conscious abt my skin so I was so scared
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful. I m suffering from chickengunya what i should do
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful. Thank you sir for give me a valuable suggestion
Senthil Murugan Roberts
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Excellent
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be nurturing. Only plain rice, dal , chapati . No non veg.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be knowledgeable. Sir my heart also i thnk dicomfort level
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful, prompt and well-reasoned. good probinng
Dr. B.M Lava provides answers that are very helpful. I read your advice it was very good and helpful for me
Dr. B.M Lava provides answers that are very helpful. I was really happy to get the consultation soo quick.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be saved my life. I ha've suffering from body pain
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B.M Lava to be very helpful. Very nicely description thank you
I have fever from 2-3 days when I take paracetamol then it gone. But after some time it happen again .prescribe me medicine.
I have been using betnovate n for last 7-8 yrs. But when I don't use it, there becomes rashes redness on face and feels itching on face. I have consulted a skin specialist. He gave me momisoft cream and uvrid nf sunscreen n some other tablets for 10 days. After 10 days he gave me lutica and same uvrid nf sunscreen for 15 days. I was feeling good bcz it was healing. Then he gave me desolim cream and uvrid nf sunscreen. That time I was in Rajasthan so I didn't get any problem. Now I am in Guwahati. There is humidity in guwahati. So medicine is not working here. I got rashes n redness again on face. I consulted immediately to skin specialist here. He gave me eumosone and some other tablets (cfm 500 mg, candimore,mantrayx L, predace 8 mg). But they are also not effective. Rashes n redness is still there and I feel itching on the face. What to do sir? I want to get rid of this problem at any cost. Please suggest me.
Good evening sir, nephew one is 2 years old and another one is 4 years old, they are suffering from chicken pox, so please suggest me which foods are best to intake and medications and how to recover early. I hope you respond as early as possible. Thank you sir.
I am having 35 years old, 12 years back I have taken trances operation, still frequently I am suffering throat pain and cold some times cough addition now from last 3 months suffering with throat infection I have take antibiotic tablets getting down and again coming back. Now I am still suffering sore throat and throat and nerves having reddish colour and, now from 2 days onwards added cold, mucus cough and throat pain.
I am suffering from fever since 4 days. Before 2 days I have cold I took erythromycin tablet with paracetamol I gave relief but I have fever till now. Now tell me some easier method for relief.
Hi dr, I am a nurse. 3 days before I ate very spicy food containing full of green chilli when I ate I had burning sensation over my mouth and stomach. I ate only 3 bites. Due to burning sensation I stopped. Now for 2 dayd I have painful mouth ulcers and pain during swallowing. Reflux of food. Excessive burping daily which is disgusting. But I don't have abdominal pain and all. My appetite is good. Noo vomiting. Where do I have ulcer? Oesophagus or stomach. What medication shall I take.
Sir, My brother has fever approx 104-105 and its fluctuating. All reports are negative. Doctors said its a viral fever. So please suggest me some precautions to maintain it. Thanks.
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.