Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. M. AgadiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I have very dark dry n flaky lips. Though I don't have any bad habit like drinking cafe or alcohol or smoking. Still my lips get darker day by day n its peeling now. please recommend any ointment or lipbslm for softer pinkish lips-Thank you.
My lips size have changed they look very big especially the lower lip what can be the reason there is no swelling or injury though. And I am very healthy but lips looks bog and wide.
I suffer from severe acne. Now the pimples have subsided but they have left scars. How do I remove these scars. I have oily skin.
So, by mistake I applied some shampoo on one small part of my face and it formed a layer of it, so I tried to remove it with a toothpick and instead I got my skin, so it bled and and the blood dried, then I do not know why I tried to remove the dried blood with a toothpick again and again it bled and this process continued several times, now theres no infection (it was a month old) but the areas become a bit black in colour. Also do note ive tried some medicines and arnica 6c works the best but I can't buy it more due to reasons.
Doctors my body colour was good but my face colour was nt gd pls give a advice to improve my face value.
I'm 22 years old female. I have blackness around my lips. How to get rid of this. Please suggest me.
I have a black spots on my face. It’s automatically came. I used Momstar cream. Still it is on my face. What should I do now?
I got rash on thigh and it is getting very dark in that place. May I know what are the medicines to use and is there any side effects are there while using and how to use and cost of total treatment?
Hi. I am 47 years old female. After typhoid Twice 5 years bk I got butterfly patch (dark back pigmentation) on my face which looks very ugly. Tried many things. Any remedy for that in homeopathy or ayurveda.
I have pimples and black dots on my face. I use many creams but it does not reduce. What can I do to reduce pimples. What are natural medicine to reduce pimple.
I used biluma cream for face in night . In the morning right dide face and lips were swelling is it dangerous.
Mere face par bahut sare baal ug gaye h. Kya ye koi bimari ke sign h. Please mujhe iske upay bataye pls. Mai bahut problem me hoon. Me chehta hu baalon ki wajah se acha nahi lagta h? Pls help?
My skin in oily.& I have pimple issue. What can I do to remove or overcome this oily surface from my skin?
My daughter has repeated otitis external, she has pain and fever ,why it's come? What are the causes? How to stop this, please help me.
I have white rashes on my scalp for the last 5 years soriosis and I am 29 years old. Is there any reliable treatment available for soriosis?
I have got some red colored zit or pimple on my upper part of thigh and its paining like anything when I walk or sit. The rash is long and is red and the pimple is in center. What should I do?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.