Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. B. KapurYour feedback matters!
I am constantly experiencing vivid hallucinations which often consists of encounter with celestial beings like fairies etc. What type of psychological disorder is this. Please throw some light on the matter in detail. I am experiencing vivid auditory, visionary and sensory hallucinations. Please enlighten me on this serious matter.
I have been facing social anxiety disorder for many years. I always end up blaming myself and not being capable of interacting with people. I throw myself up under depression.
My wife feels stressed and have sudden mood swings since her pregnancy started 4 months before. Does this happen to all women during pregnancy? How can I keep her happy during this crucial period?
My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.
I am a man of 56 years, I have some problem related to my mind. I feel irritated, annoyed and sad all the times. My family supports me but now I feel they are tired. I am taking tab Serta 50 a day for the last 6-8 years. Pl help.
I am suffering from anxiety and claustrophobia since last 10 years. Presently I feel some muscle pain and weakness at leg thigh and calf muscle. Can anxiety make muscle pain or tightness?
I can not concentrate in study and am always on mobile whats my problem I can not concentrate on study well.
I used to smoke and from last two days I have stopped smoking it once for all so I want to know is it safe to stop smoking at once? If yes then what are quick effects of quitting smoking and what precautions should be taken after stopping smoking.
I am 27 years old. Almost my all friends got job in a MNC or government job. I also want to do hard work to attain success, but I am unable to concentrate on studies. Let me share my past, I did b.tech in mechanical engineering in 2012, then after I left my home and went to my seniors room for 2 years did nothing there, smoked weed, alcohol etc. Then after I got a job by someones reference in mechanical and worked for 1.5 years. After that I left the job. Because it was too irritating, no timings and salary only 10k a month. After that I got a call from my friend, he told me about a job as an android developer. I started working. Now I completed 1 year. Now a days I am unable to remember anything. I do study and forgot. What should I do. I am loosing my confidence. Almost lost my confidence. Kindly guide. I don't have money to get better medication. Please suggest me some home made rules or remedies or wtevr. Please.
I am 43 years old lady. My husband is also same years. We have enjoyed a good conjugal life. But sometimes, we are in a tense mood. What is the proper way we accept for contraception?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.