Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. B. KapurYour feedback matters!
My wife is so good that she cares for everyone and that is why she always remains under depression. She always does good for others but in return , she does not get the same. Further she remains conscious to help everyone.
Hello sir. I am 23 years old male. I am in depression for 1 month and I always think about past and I think I have no identity and personality. I always copy other. I always think before speak and I feel alone sometime. I always think when alone at home and not feel comfortable I social environment. I have social anxiety I think. I always think but not complete. What I do please sir how I found myself of body language or takling style.
I want to improve my brain not even a single ans is getting inside my brain I do not know why please help me in improving my brain by ayurvedic help.
I'm 35 male me gujarat ka rehne wala hu I am married She is married Muje usse 4 sal pehle love ho gaya tha Ham log bahut bar mil chuke he uska patti mera best friend he Hum log ghumne bhi sab sath jate he Wo uske sath rahti he me bardast nahi kar pa raha hu Uska pati daru bhi pota he aur call girl k pas bhi jata he lekin wo issu nahi Me usse bahu pyar krta hu wo bhi muje itna hi pyar krti he Wo uske pati ke sathi soti he to mujhse bardast nahi ho raha he Ab kya kare ? Kafi bar muje suicide krne ka man ho jata he. Please help me.
I am 21 years old. And continuous smoker. I want to quit this. But when I get the smell. It's tempt me. And feel guilty later. What should I do to stop.
Hi, I am female 31 year old and wanting to quit smoking is there any medication which help me stop and hate the smoke taste ? I have Been smoking for about 12 years.
Iam under stress for the past 1 week. Its my exam time. I want to concentrate in my studies. What to do?
Hello sir; my age is 28. My question is that I am suffering from this problem. I am to thinking lots of continuously there r many negative thoughts also come in my mind & I am so confused all the time whether its work, study,decision etc.& I am so nervous and anger also come just small things.& I have no passion & I am to talking from self and I always feel unknown fear, like fighting someone or quarrel someone can be happen with me. So please kindly suggest me what I do.
Hi, I am very negative in my thoughts. It is haunting me through out my life. Fear, fear to face problems, face anything that is tougher or bigger than me. Then Procrastination. I almost lost my important period of my lifetime in which I was supposed to experiment my goals. Whenever I start to think of my life, I end up in depression and fear. I can't understand this world. I can't see how others see this life. It's very complicated to me. I feel like giving up on life most of the times. Please help me! Thanks.
Hlw Dr. I was diagnosed for epilepsy for 3 years and last year my course get completed but from then my hairs are falling out. I was on epsolin 300 er. I didn't use hair oil daily too. So now I'm confused either my hairs are falling because of drug I took or due to what? please help me. And please tell me different types of hair fall patterns. Hairs from sides are more falling out and hairs density on the whole head is becoming less and lesser. Some hairs are grey too. Please help me.
I am 25 year old male and am studying and staying in hostel so I doesn't get the nutrient Rich food to gain my weight so can you help for me to gain some more weight and my weight is 57 kgs and my height is 172 so please help me what should I have to consume for this.
How can I control on my own mind and heart. ? How can I heart strong some times my full body shake due to heart.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.