Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. B.k.madukarYour feedback matters!
I have to concentrate on my studies I have distraction's I am thinking about my friends (2) all the time. Their behaviour is not good they avoid me sometimes. I have to forget them completely and one of those is my roommate I feel depressed sometimes thinking too much of them. I have to concentrate and get a job I'm n my final year btech please help me out.
Sir please help me I have not able to concentrate on any thing some thing always affect my psychology of the different obj.
I am 25 years old. I have Parkinson's disease my both hands have been shivering since last 10 years and also there is no energy on my whole body because I have done masturbation due to masturbation I have excess orgasm. Please help me.
I am not taking proper sleep due to work tension so can I take sleeping pills to reduce this stress.
I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time few weeks back. The first time l ejaculated within a minute. The second time was between 1-2 minutes. Since then I have been very upset mentally. Do I have problem of premature ejaculation? I'm afraid of trying intercourse with her again in case the same thing happens. Should I start on some medication?
I bloat I lot after having meal. Gas is formed that spins my head. Burning in chest. Anxiety. Bp shoots. Uneasiness.
I m suffering from body pain from last two days as I couldn't sleep well from past two days? What should your good self prescribe me?
Hi, Previously I was addicted of smoking but now I smoke One cigarette in a week. So Will it be still harmful?
My husband age 29 yrs he is very distrub about his ofc work. Every time eorried about his job what sholud I do.
I'm suffering from intense depression due to a major change in my life. I'm unable to think positive and my thoughts kills me all day. I can't sleep properly, Even when I do it's all bad thoughts waking me in the middle of the night. I feel like shouting at the walls. I don't feel hungry at all, like it's the least I concern about. I feel very tired and hopeless everyday. Can't concentrate on work or studies. My patience and tolerance has become zero. I tend to shout on anyone on just a slight inconvenience. It's been a few weeks now, I thought time would help. Nothing has changed. Revenge is all I think about without considering the consequences.
I 'm capturing the habit of sleeping too much day by day. I don't know what is the reason, I 'm pursuing executive (CS ) ,nd I really need to work on my studies but I 'm not getting why. From last few days I 'm feeling so. Sleepy. Please consult me something.
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.